The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

11 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Despite yesterday's goings on and the major turmoil in our Government, the FTSE has opened UP nearly 170 points !!

If that doesn't tell a story about our new chancellor being the leader of a far right secret society funded by the CIA then nothing does.....

It had fallen over 200 points yesterday. This is just clawing back some of those losses.

2 minutes ago, 101 said:

Off the very top of my head

Proroguing parliament.

Cummings trip to Durham.

Awarding Sir Gavin Williamson a knighthood to avoid the story of him being sucked off in his office making the press.

Missing the initial COBR meetings

Covid contracts 

Flip flopping over the second lockdown "let the bodies pile high"

A resignation for each of the 19(?) Parties in Downing Street

The refurb of the Downing Street flat

The establishment of the Downing Street media suite

Owen Paterson scandal

Lying to the house over the parties

Lying about Keir Starmer failing to prosecute Jimmy Saville

Attempting to get donors to build a £150k treehouse in Chequers

Double by-elections failings (not a reason the public would expect a resignation but I imagine the party would normally expect a resignation)

On top of the individual reasons for him acting in a way that isn't befitting of the office of Prime Minister he has also continually eroded the power of the house of commons by him and his government publishing policy objectives in the Telegraph and carried out Media briefings rather than appearances in front of the House of Commons. He has also appointed so many duds to the House of Commons including cash for honours for anyone who donates £3m to his party and in each case should be a resignation matter.

The guy has a history of saying racist things and lying long before he got the job as PM 

They knew exactly what kind of person he was when they gave him the job

5 minutes ago, 101 said:

Off the very top of my head

Proroguing parliament.

Cummings trip to Durham.

Awarding Sir Gavin Williamson a knighthood to avoid the story of him being sucked off in his office making the press.

Missing the initial COBR meetings

Covid contracts 

Flip flopping over the second lockdown "let the bodies pile high"

A resignation for each of the 19(?) Parties in Downing Street

The refurb of the Downing Street flat

The establishment of the Downing Street media suite

Owen Paterson scandal

Lying to the house over the parties

Lying about Keir Starmer failing to prosecute Jimmy Saville

Attempting to get donors to build a £150k treehouse in Chequers

Double by-elections failings (not a reason the public would expect a resignation but I imagine the party would normally expect a resignation)

On top of the individual reasons for him acting in a way that isn't befitting of the office of Prime Minister he has also continually eroded the power of the house of commons by him and his government publishing policy objectives in the Telegraph and carried out Media briefings rather than appearances in front of the House of Commons. He has also appointed so many duds to the House of Commons including cash for honours for anyone who donates £3m to his party and in each case should be a resignation matter.

Stealing £11bn during COVID with all the dodgy (i.e. fake) firms for PPE etc. The p***k should be in jail for the rest of his life, with a large number of his cronies joining him.

1 minute ago, Clown Job said:

The guy has a history of saying racist things and lying long before he got the job as PM 

I'm sure they did but I also doubt any of them thought it would turn out to be this bad.  They don't want the party/government tearing itself apart.

8 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

It had fallen over 200 points yesterday. This is just clawing back some of those losses.

Yes, I know, however when the Government is in turmoil and is failing to function and your Chancellor resigns in the middle of the worst Economic crisis seen in generations (if ever), then I can't really see why the markets would respond positively.

2 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Yes, I know, however when the Government is in turmoil and is failing to function and your Chancellor resigns in the middle of the worst Economic crisis seen in generations (if ever), then I can't really see why the markets would respond positively.

If the market movement is any more than noise, which is a big "if", and if it's a response to Westminster shenanigans (another big "if") then possibly Sunak was seen as fiscally conservative and him going opens the possibility of more tax cuts or spending. 

Not all Trump comparisons are fair but, the one that definitely is spot on is like Trump should never have got anywhere near the Republican nomination and only an entirely venal and selfish disregard for any sense of standards or propriety put him there. BawJaws should have been nowhere near public office and the fuckers that put him there, can and probably should hang. 

21 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Oh yes there is a a list just as long of his antics as mayor of London and as an MP which should have seen him disqualified by the conservative party. And I didn't mention any of this tricks to win the Brexit referendum.

He is completely unsuitable and all his party should be asked why did you install him and why did he enjoy your support for so long.

You have to question why Sunak and Javid have chosen to resign now, consider that since the Clown's tenure as PM he has lied to parliament, partied while people died of Covid and nearly on a weekly basis he has brazenly staggered from governmental Scandal to Scandal and yet these two guys stood at his side and defended him to the hilt.

Yet after all of that it takes a rampant drunken homosexual and Boris's defense of said person to make them resign.

Why?

Is it because of the homosexual element or is that the straw that broke the proverbial?

I would have thought that the worst would have been the partying at No 10 and then the lying to parliament but it seems it took Pincher to pinch a couple of arses for them to give the two fingered Adios.

10 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Yet after all of that it takes a rampant drunken homosexual and Boris's defense of said person to make them resign.

Why?

Probably this sort of mindset:

Awww, it's just over a bit of cake 🍰

Awww, it was just a few small drinks 🍷

Awww, it's just a bit of wallpaper 

Awww, it's just a bit of... err, sexual assault that, err... actually, that's a bit more serious, isn't it.  🖕

Edited by Hedgecutter

7 minutes ago, 101 said:

Oh yes there is a a list just as long of his antics as mayor of London and as an MP which should have seen him disqualified by the conservative party. 

Remember when he bought 3 water cannon that turned out to be illegal to use in the UK?

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/19/boris-johnson-unused-water-cannon-sold-for-scrap-at-300000-loss

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Remember when he bought 3 water cannon that turned out to be illegal to use in the UK?

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/19/boris-johnson-unused-water-cannon-sold-for-scrap-at-300000-loss

His garden bridge or having his FWB come on business trips was just as bad if not worse.