The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

Conservative values.

Just inside the grand entrance to the Carlton Club, the private members’ venue in central London where the Conservative MP Christopher Pincher is alleged to have groped two men, is an area known as Cads’ Corner.

The club, which is closely tied to the Conservative party, boasts about this “inviting corner” that features a small cluster of chairs underneath a grand staircase – but its website is somewhat coy about how Cads’ Corner gained its name. As Dr Seth Thévoz, a historian of London’s private members’ clubs, explained: “It’s the spot where male members could stand to stare up the skirts of female guests walking up and down the stairs.”

The latest allegations against Pincher have focused attention on what goes on behind the doors of the Carlton Club, where about 1,500 people pledging allegiance to Conservative values pay more than £1,700 a year for membership.

Cads’ Corner and Mark Francois holding court: inside the Carlton Club

What village? 😂😂

But the Sunday Mirror has established an official Government plane, complete with United Kingdom livery and the tail number G-GBNI, was despatched from London to Royal Naval Air Station Culdrose, a helicopter base near the village of Goonhusband, early on the morning of Monday 13 June.

She could surely have packed her own arse and her brood into an Uber? To be fair, I've lost count of the number of times tha I've got a taxpayer funded plane to bring Mrs Salt n Vinegar and our lads back from a weekend in Pitlochry so I'm probably overreacting...

1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

She could surely have packed her own arse and her brood into an Uber? To be fair, I've lost count of the number of times tha I've got a council taxpayer funded police van to bring Mrs Salt n Vinegar and our lads back from a weekend in Pitlochry so I'm probably overreacting...

FTFY

To be completely fair to Boris I actually believe him when he says he can’t remember being advised about Pincher being a Pervy b*****d. How the f**k is bojo meant to remember every time he is told about concerns of some Tory being involved in noncey, wrong un, illegal arse fingering practices when they are at it on a daily basis. 

Edited by Harry Kinnear