The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

Just remembered... Maybe that's what the Secretary in a State for Scotland meant.... 

"THE Scottish Secretary has told SNP MP Deidre Brock to “suck it up and go with the programme” as she expressed concerns over Westminster bypassing the devolution settlement." 

😳🤮

Edited by Salt n Vinegar

5 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

So getting a blow job in your office from your mistress when your wife is getting cancer treatment then trying to get her a 100k position is peak Bozo. Folk saying the hopeless Gavin Williamson earned a peerage for viewing it. A bigger question is the potential security risk of blackmail as he just can't seem to control himself when it comes to drink drugs and women. How many other favours has he granted to keep shit under wraps?

Carrie's really gone down in my estimation.

That would be an interesting part of the application process for a job with BoJo, wouldn't it? I'm not at all saying that it was, I'm just just speculating. 

Nadine Dorries is in the cabinet and will tolerate no criticism of the PM. 

I'm simply mentioning that as a matter of fact. Not in the least linking any particular Private Eye story to it. 

17 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

For such a salacious story, it's a bit surprising that no other news outlet has gobbled it up. Maybe they think the public won't swallow it? 

Perhaps they think it's too salty, and people would find it distasteful.

And right on cue, the blessed Nadine again dispels any questions about her suitability for the position of Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport... 

"Nadine Dorries in major blunder at Rugby League World Cup event. " 

She confused rugby league and rugby union at a launch event for the Rugby League World Cup by talking about Wilkinson's drop goal in the Rugby Union 2003 World Cup final. 

She shouldn't be allowed out of her house. 

1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

That would be an interesting part of the application process for a job with BoJo, wouldn't it? I'm not at all saying that it was, I'm just just speculating. 

Nadine Dorries is in the cabinet and will tolerate no criticism of the PM. 

I'm simply mentioning that as a matter of fact. Not in the least linking any particular Private Eye story to it. 

You could absolutely see stories coming out in a few years about BoJo's conduct in relation to female employees of this nature. Probably feel the need to suck it up for now, just to stay in a government role, but it may end up with him being on his knees pleading for folk not to expose him. Suppose that's the last 2 male Tory MP's that have been caught out with Pigs....

Aside from anything else, it all shows that the papers have dirt on him that they are consciously sitting on to protect him. That in itself should be concerning for the general public. 

On 18/06/2022 at 19:06, sophia said:

I post this not for the reason that it is in any way surprising but to share the expert way in which the author describes the particular in flagrante situation without being full throated about it.

FVjXqkFXoAAm561.jpeg

As I pointed out above, journalist very cleverly juxtaposed the words compromising situation and head. It wasn't a straight up spilling of the beans but enough to set a bell ringing 

1 minute ago, sophia said:

As I pointed out above, journalist very cleverly juxtaposed the words compromising situation and head. It wasn't a straight up spilling of the beans but enough to set a bell ringing 

The fact that this issue has not been pursued more vigorously by the MSM is fucking disgraceful.  Even the anti-Tory press have not given it as much prominence as they should have.

You could absolutely see stories coming out in a few years about BoJo's conduct in relation to female employees of this nature. Probably feel the need to suck it up for now, just to stay in a government role, but it may end up with him being on his knees pleading for folk not to expose him. Suppose that's the last 2 male Tory MP's that have been caught out with Pigs....
Aside from anything else, it all shows that the papers have dirt on him that they are consciously sitting on to protect him. That in itself should be concerning for the general public. 
Surely not. After all he has just explained to us all that the war in Ukraine is a result of toxic masculinity and wouldn't have happened if Putin was a woman....

Probably because in addition to taking endless money off Miss Putins pals, he would be over there humping her leg so often she wouldn't have time for war.

The bombshell revelation that Boris Johnson is still a rampant shagger will absolutely be the final nail in his coffin this time.

Then we can look forward to an Alan Clark-style memoir about his exploits, which will likely feature:

• ongoing affairs with at least half a dozen Downing Street staffers
  • regularly sacking off Cobra meetings to get serviced by the future Mrs Johnson, and the future future Mrs Johnson
  • banging the wives of several cabinet ministers, and probably their daughters too
  • offering to bend Theresa May over the cabinet table during a particularly dry spell (8 hours)
  • absolutely no mention of Nadine Dorries whatsoever