The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

When Johnson’s demise is analysed his post by-election comments will be seen as the final nail in the coffin.  “None of it was my fault and I won’t change”.  There will be many Tory MPs, including ones who supported him in the recent confidence vote, who will be furious about this.

20 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

When Johnson’s demise is analysed his post by-election comments will be seen as the final nail in the coffin.  “None of it was my fault and I won’t change”.  There will be many Tory MPs, including ones who supported him in the recent confidence vote, who will be furious about this.

The thing is, he probably genuinely believes that. He would think that the public aren't absolutely fuming over lockdown parties and the many other instances of corruption, lies and everything else that this cesspit of the Tory stands for. 

12 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

The thing is, he probably genuinely believes that. He would think that the public aren't absolutely fuming over lockdown parties and the many other instances of corruption, lies and everything else that this cesspit of the Tory stands for. 

You mean he’s delusional?  Yeah, I’d concur.  It’s a symptom of privilege and entitlement.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

That comment startled me this morning and I guess it was a mask slipping moment that his carefully managed propaganda PR machine will have immediately fumed about.

Eddie Mair was bang on, he's a nasty piece of work.

Excellent stuff. When it comes down to it, the Tories' greatest priority is to ensure that the party stays in power to protect their own interests and those of their friends. Despite all the warning signs, they appear to have selected a real live one who doesn't give a shit about anybody's prospects other than his own. He's going to hang around like a bad smell and force them to give him their full support and/or get hounded in 2024.

Presumably there's something he wants that they haven't been willing to give him yet. Knowing Boris, it's probably access to their wives and daughters.

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

Iain Duncan Smith gets fact checked and either made a mistake or is making it up as he is going along.

https://fullfact.org/immigration/iain-duncan-smith-rwanda-asylum-seekers/

There'll be another moist-eyed interview where he claims that he wouldn't have supported this policy if he'd only known how it was going to turn out. He's good at those.

I see we're just going to go and break international law to get round the northern Ireland 'problem'.

Why aren't our media calling out Boris and the government? After all it's his deal!

Ah wait, scratch that.

Boris Johnson rules out early general election ‘because voters want him to get s*** done’

In fairness to Johnson, if you’re happy with shit then he’s definitely your guy.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-early-general-election-b2112198.html

So getting a blow job in your office from your mistress when your wife is getting cancer treatment then trying to get her a 100k position is peak Bozo. Folk saying the hopeless Gavin Williamson earned a peerage for viewing it. A bigger question is the potential security risk of blackmail as he just can't seem to control himself when it comes to drink drugs and women. How many other favours has he granted to keep shit under wraps?

2 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

So getting a blow job in your office from your mistress when your wife is getting cancer treatment then trying to get her a 100k position is peak Bozo. Folk saying the hopeless Gavin Williamson earned a peerage for viewing it. A bigger question is the potential security risk of blackmail as he just can't seem to control himself when it comes to drink drugs and women. How many other favours has he granted to keep shit under wraps?

Just listening to James O'Brien at the moment. Well done Private Eye who ran the story. 

😂🤣🍾