The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Eh?  Fucked up what?  That you support an utterly incompetent regional administration?  Pretty sure I got that right.

I’m sure you didn’t get it right but you’re clearly three sheets to the wind as usual so I’ll leave you to it. 

3 minutes ago, 101 said:

After a heavier defeat than May, Major and Thatcher it's worth remembering what The Minister of Brexit Opportunities said after Mays results.

Following further analysis, that excluding the Conservative MPs working for the Prime Minister, around 75% on his MPs voted against him.

Apparently some of the MPs who voted against him are disgruntled individuals who feel Johnson has hindered their career.  So says the BBC.

Maybe true.

However it is also true that some of the MPs that voted for him are snivelling toadies who have got further than they should because of him.

I like this result. Dead man walking. Unless they change the rules, they can't touch him for another year and imagine how much damage he will inflict on the Tories in another 12 months. They're heading for an absolute shoeing in the 2 by-elections later this month when the real picture will become really clear to the 211 who voted to keep him. This is perfect.

Edited by yorkshirepud