The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

Just now, GiGi said:

Fat clown supporters still talking about Johnson's 'levelling up agenda' in the red wall. Genuine question, what's he done to level them up?

The Tories created a slush fund for their own pet projects in seat that voted for the tories.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/shameless-tories-hand-83-610m-24269389

But really it is a pittance of what is required.

32 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

After being mocked for saying the Tories would do a confidence vote and how partygate wasn't a non story, Tory +5 jokes, I feel a bit like those guys that tweet about how annoying it is when the pub gets filled with casuals during large sporting events. 

90% of the ones enjoying this lovely moment are the same dudes that were so cynical to the point it was ridiculous. 

I'm going to take this moment as a moment of amnesty and as an opportunity and reach out an olive branch for all the moderate SNP voters and offer them the chance now before the tide fully turns to welcome Sir Keir as our new dear leader and to get on board. 

Hahaha. Starmer as PM? More chance of Thistle winning the Champions League before the next General election.  

1 minute ago, dirty dingus said:

I'm going 203 keeping the c**t  156 binning the c**t.

I’d love it to be closer than that, but I think you are probably pretty close. Unless the ones who have spoken out in support of the clown are duplicitous c***s, oh wait…. It’s Tories actually voting. 

3 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

That would be delicious, a slow lingering death for this Government with the guarantee of a disaster-a-day with Johnson still in the saddle.

I think he’s being facetious.

I think he'll win relatively convincingly, around 100 voting against him.

Another year of the bumbling fool embarrassing us on a global scale. It doesn't really matter in the long run as when he does go he'll just be replaced by some other ghoul.

Different face, same hard right policies.