The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

Thinking about this, a number of around 150-160 dissenters tonight would be a good outcome; a big enough slice of the Parliamentary Tory Party to scotch any talk of a minor rebellion but not quite the magic 180 threshold.

All of which would leave Johnson another full unchallenged year to dick around like a coke-addled bishop in a brothel, all the while comprehensively destroying the Tories hopes of winning the next GE, as every day spent still on Johnson time is ripe for disaster.

Edited by O'Kelly Isley III

25 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Tom Tugendhat was mentioned as a possible replacement for Boris on the BBC. His Wikipedia page didn't instantly highlight to me that he's one of the more dangerous Tories.

Anyone more clued up on him?

Depends what your definition of dangerous is. 

He's well spoken, ex forces and seen generally speaking as a sensible head, probably lacking in charisma but is very different from Bojo when it comes to optics and integrity etc.. I think he'd be one of their better options but don't think he'll have the same support as Liz Truss and Hunt. 

Leading this, record that. It is bullshit.

Ukraine gets more from the US and its lend/lease act than from UK, and the EU provides more support for the refugees and displaced citizens and provides combined far more aid. UK is an afterthought.

As for Brexit, yeah i wouldn't boast about that clusterfuck of an economic disaster.

5 minutes ago, Zern said:

Leading this, record that. It is bullshit.

Ukraine gets more from the US and its lend/lease act than from UK, and the EU provides more support for the refugees and displaced citizens and provides combined far more aid. UK is an afterthought.

As for Brexit, yeah i wouldn't boast about that clusterfuck of an economic disaster.

True.

1. He caused Brexit and it's still shit.

2. He didn't invent the fucking vaccine. Just placed orders for it early. 

3. Ukraine was only important to him  because he needed some "international statesman" PR ahead of the local elections. Otherwise he couldn't vomit on it on a map. 

Doesn't matter who is Tory leader. They are all utter vermin. Disgusting human beings. Its just that under Boris they have shown their true face in public. Better for the opposition that Boris continues to constantly remind people of what they really are.

8 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I thought Ben Wallace was the blinking c**t from The Thick of It

That's Big Ben Swain, whose performance on Newsnight is probably now seen by many real life politicians, and indeed Prince Andrew, as "Not a bad effort"

3 hours ago, btb said:

I think if BJ goes Britannia Unhinged would get behind one candidate (probably Priti) and look to fight a GE on the sort of "red meat" policies that would attract their 2019 converts - hanging anyone?

They have to withdraw from the ECHR first, which has been one of the Tories' secret priorities for some time.

I don't think they've quite prepared the public enough for that yet. Maybe next term.