The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

4 hours ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Bites?  How so?

If I'm not real, would there be much point in answering?

Happy to have a good faith conversation if you drop the snideyness though.

You've not read much of my posts, snidey is my 4ta, not sure if that the correct spelling.

I take it the Q in hand are out your depth,?

10 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

There’s plenty of Tories I dislike but she’s the only one I can think of who is unhinged.  I won’t make light of mental health issues but I genuinely think she has problems.

She has also been promoted way beyond her abilities and under a new Tory leader will soon be a backbencher unemployed again.

FTFY. She might have a 24k majority, but how many of them are going to have been impressed by her recent displays of instability and, I'll say it, an obvious problem with substance misuse evident when she's actually "at work"? 

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

FTFY. She might have a 24k majority, but how many of them are going to have been impressed by her recent displays of instability and, I'll say it, an obvious problem with substance misuse evident when she's actually "at work"? 
The obvious answer to this is "enough".

These c***s vote for an ideology. The stuffing in the suit doesn't matter.

41 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The obvious answer to this is "enough".

These c***s vote for an ideology. The stuffing in the suit doesn't matter.

A month ago I would have wholeheartedly and unhappily agreed. Now? I wouldn't be too sure. The tractor-shagger also had a 24k cushion*, and now the Lib-Dem candidate in the by-election is currently 1/4 with the bookies. 

I am, as is well known on here, a sunny wee optimist, but I can't help feeling there is an undercurrent of "we'll move on when we're ready, cúnto" spreading down here. I've heard a few tories pissed off at being TOLD what they think is important. After yesterday's performance, it's obvious that Johnson has "lost the dressing room", and is about as popular as Brian Clough was with the Leeds players back in the day.

*Which is a couple of thousand more than "Silent" Greg Knight, my representative. Hope springs eternal, as they say, but a swing of that size to Labour is a lot to ask in a mainly rural constituency. 

37 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

A month ago I would have wholeheartedly and unhappily agreed. Now? I wouldn't be too sure. The tractor-shagger also had a 24k cushion*, and now the Lib-Dem candidate in the by-election is currently 1/4 with the bookies. 

I am, as is well known on here, a sunny wee optimist, but I can't help feeling there is an undercurrent of "we'll move on when we're ready, cúnto" spreading down here. I've heard a few tories pissed off at being TOLD what they think is important. After yesterday's performance, it's obvious that Johnson has "lost the dressing room", and is about as popular as Brian Clough was with the Leeds players back in the day.

*Which is a couple of thousand more than "Silent" Greg Knight, my representative. Hope springs eternal, as they say, but a swing of that size to Labour is a lot to ask in a mainly rural constituency. 

Good post. 

The first to make the logical jump. Going to be interesting as support grows seeing how long the "perpetual Tory rule!" primary school level take posters start changing their tune or disappearing. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
What fucking reality are you living in?

Every vox pop in the run up to the vote was full of foreigner hating shite.

It's......... A trolling account

It’s quite depressing that you have to point out something so obvious to an intelligent poster.  Sadly some folk on here continually respond to these trolls rather than ignoring them.

If they get Bozo out of downing street the cull of his useless cabinet will be a joy to behold. 

It's a great irony that the uber patriot Tory Royalists draped in the union flag are the one's that were the wake up call to the Tories to bin big dog and not the clusterfuck of a government he has presided over.