The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

29 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Just say you've got poor reading comprehension rather than dragging me down with you. 

Hard to drag someone down to a lower level than a Unionist who prefer to be ruled by Tories than have your own destiny in your hands.

Johnson booed by the crowds as he goes into the Queen's Jubilee celebration ceremony.

Him getting booed by the people who queue up to see the Royal Family is a bit like Nicola Sturgeon getting booed by the SNP Conference or Kier Starmer getting booed at the North London Centrist Lawyers For Labour Annual conference.  

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

Johnson booed by the crowds as he goes into the Queen's Jubilee celebration ceremony.

Him getting booed by the people who queue up to see the Royal Family is a bit like Nicola Sturgeon getting booed by the SNP Conference or Kier Starmer getting booed at the North London Centrist Lawyers For Labour Annual conference.  

200.gif

32 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Probably booing him for causing damage to the Tory party more than anything else.

1 hour ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:
1 hour ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Hard to drag someone down to a lower level than a Unionist who prefer to be ruled by Tories than have your own destiny in your hands.

Scintillating patter. 

Accurate comment, though. Your British national identity seems to supersede all other concerns with your politics. As for patter, your downvoting and concern trolling are insidious.

On 29/05/2022 at 17:07, BFTD said:

I was thinking along the lines of War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Arse is Elbow, that kind of thing.

"The only way to preserve our freedoms and values is by limiting them" - winning Conservative slogan, 2024.

"We had to destroy the village in order to save it".

9 minutes ago, FreedomFarter said:

Accurate comment, though. Your British national identity seems to supersede all other concerns with your politics. As for patter, your downvoting and concern trolling are insidious.

How have you came to this conclusion? 

On 31/05/2022 at 18:28, Snafu said:

Now this one I'm for, more power. need more power. Today's vacuum clears are piss poor weak like electric lawnmowers. If you are a man who demands more out of life, you need something powerful like a jet engine or a black hole for a vacuum cleaner, because reasons.

25 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I can't see what supporting a football team has anything to do with who you vote for during a general or local election.

I've known many Rangers fans who have voted SNP, not one whom has ever voted Conservative.

Queen of the South or Aberdeen fans get called Tory voters for the banter sure but you really don't know unless you ask and they decide to tell you.

If you are from Moray (Dougie Ross country) you have to be a Tory.

But given that the Conservatives are the 2nd party in Scotland and remain UK in Scotland is still strong, where are they all hiding?  C'mon show yerselves.. :lol:

I don't know anyone personally in the Borders who votes tory. I know the type of people who vote for them though.