The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

11 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I keep hearing that Brexit is "done". Presumably this is one of those "except for viewers in Northern Ireland" situations? 

It seems to be "done" enough for the people who really, really wanted it.

Any evidence to the contrary can easily be blamed on those nasty Europeans not doing what Great Britain tells them, which was definitely part of the deal they signed.

Brexit is nowhere near done, countless bits of EU retained legislation, NI protocol a complete shambles, import checks going completely undone presumably the safety and security checks will also be kicked down the road as they were due to come in in July.

If changing the colour of the passport is what folk wanted to do then they have caused a financial catastrophe for no reason.

I have family that bought a house in Spain when they retired and they used to spend 6 months a year there over the colder months. They voted for Brexit and now they're angry that they can't stay for more than 90 days at a time.

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

Don't forget, he got Brexit done.

Unless he's outed as a massive paedophile* in the decades to come, he'll receive a state funeral and fawning press attention for that reason alone. Doesn't matter how big a c**t his government made of it, or what kind of state England is in by that point.

* even then, maybe people will be back to being inured to the unveiling of high-profile sex offenders.

"And so I say to you Mr Speaker, It was the fault of those sexy, sexy children"

CON (+3)

44 minutes ago, GiGi said:

I have family that bought a house in Spain when they retired and they used to spend 6 months a year there over the colder months. They voted for Brexit and now they're angry that they can't stay for more than 90 days at a time.

This probably makes me a terrible person, but it's things like this which bring a brighter ray of sunshine into my life.

6 minutes ago, Zern said:

Any word on who Mr Lickynipples is?

My perception is that because there's not much leaking of possible names, it could be someone quite senior.... 

(Please, please, please 🙏 let it be a particularly tall, lanky, bespectacled streak of piss whose name rhymes with peas-hogg)

15 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

My perception is that because there's not much leaking of possible names, it could be someone quite senior.... 

(Please, please, please 🙏 let it be a particularly tall, lanky, bespectacled streak of piss whose name rhymes with peas-hogg)

My money is on the slithy Gove.

The erratic behaviour, the drug-fuelled dancing, and above all his moist lips.

We are spoiled for choice when it comes to Torys and sexual assault.

39 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

This probably makes me a terrible person, but it's things like this which bring a brighter ray of sunshine into my life.

‘I never thought they’d eat MY face’ screams woman who voted for Leopards Eating People’s Faces Party. 

2 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

What's the point of blocking Geidt when all he was ever going to do was fluff Boris anyways? On the story under tho, they reckon the '£142 wine fridge' has gone AWOL. Hope one of the cleaners has nicked it and sold it on Gumtree and pocketed 50 quid. 

3 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

What's the point of blocking Geidt when all he was ever going to do was fluff Boris anyways? On the story under tho, they reckon the '£142 wine fridge' has gone AWOL. Hope one of the cleaners has nicked it and sold it on Gumtree and pocketed 50 quid. 

Westminster 🤣

The Tories 🤣

Absolute fuckin state of the UK.

2 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

I'd imagine the precedent for future issues.

Just another way of avoiding proper scrutiny and stealing power. The erosion of accountability is getting off the charts here. I know people on here won't agree but I'd be stunned if the letters aren't sent by the end of summer.