The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

It doesn't really matter what more scandal comes out with this tit. He's already shown he'll just brass-neck it out, backed in full by his wee cunty entourage in parliament.

The tories will leave him there to soak it all up and empty him before the campaign for the next GE begins, telling the public it's a clean slate and the party is electable once more.

Ignoring, of course, that they're all responsible for Johnson's staying in office by not using the VonC option to get rid when they should have.

"I say, it appears space is at something of a premium today...why don't you rest yourself right here on my lap, young lady?"

I'm amazed he hasn't tried that yet in the Commons TBH.

9 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Starmer won't get a FPN. 

The best they can hope for is SG report comes out after PMQs and they can focus on the jubilee for a week. 

Sue Gray will have been bought off. Civil Servants are natural establishment Tories.

2 hours ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Sue Gray will have been bought off. Civil Servants are natural establishment Tories.

I dunno if I'd go that far. I'm guessing the best they've mustered is getting it published after PMQs. 

I don't doubt they've been trying more dirty damage control tactics but imo there's too much attention on it so they're snookered. 

Hopefully we'll see some good speeches and letters sent tomorrow. Theresa May and Steve Baker should be good. 

I wouldn't be surprised as someone posted elsewhere that they might allow Boris to be the scandal sponge, let him soak it all up and then change leaders before the next GE. 

Have to say that if I was a junior civil servant in London during lockdown, 10 Downing Street would have been my preferred place of work. Anyone with a source of decent coke would have made a mint.

9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Have to say that if I was a junior civil servant in London during lockdown, 10 Downing Street would have been my preferred place of work. Anyone with a source of decent coke would have made a mint.

FFS.....Don't give them ideas.

10 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

The clip on the news tonight showing that cabinet room meeting with all his colleagues applauding and beaming at him in undisguised adoration said it all.

Get rid of the whole fucking lot. 

An absolute masterstroke to replace the vast vast majority of Tories with Brexiteers who genuinely don't know their arse from their elbow. Can't think of a time before when one party has had such a commanding majority in the HoC and yet there is only 1 person capable of leading them.

Maybe once all three Tories who are charged or suspected of serious sexual crimes are locked up with the party wake up and give itself a shake. Somehow I doubt it.

10 minutes ago, 101 said:

An absolute masterstroke to replace the vast vast majority of Tories with Brexiteers who genuinely don't know their arse from their elbow. Can't think of a time before when one party has had such a commanding majority in the HoC and yet there is only 1 person capable of leading them.

Maybe once all three Tories who are charged or suspected of serious sexual crimes are locked up with the party wake up and give itself a shake. Somehow I doubt it.

It's the cabinet fuckwits that get sent out on the media circle every day to back up his lies and attempt to justify his ludicrous behaviour that really get to me. How have we managed to create  a government so completely fucking useless and inept?

Edited by ICTJohnboy

3 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

It's the cabinet fuckwits that get sent out on the media circle every day to back up his lies and attempt to justify his ludicrous behaviour that really get to me. How have we managed to create  a government so completely fucking useless and inept?

'We' voted for it.

il_fullxfull.2030233479_bzc4.jpg

5 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

‘We’ haven’t. The hardcore 30% or so that would vote for a monkey wearing a blue rosette have. And under FPTP the future’s looking pretty bleak. 

1 minute ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

‘We’ haven’t. The hardcore 30% or so that would vote for a monkey wearing a blue rosette have. And under FPTP the future’s looking pretty bleak. 

In the case of Nadine Dorries and the idiot who represents Blackpool south (I think)and the wee guy who sits next to Andrew Bowie then a monkey or indeed a tub of lard would be a better more eloquent representative for them.