The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

35 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

I see the “7 minute” defence has been wheeled out again. Wankers. 

I heard his red box can be seen therefore it was work related, this morning. 

So if I'd taken a pen or a plumber a spanner to a party that would have been fine. 

Edited by williemillersmoustache

14 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I’m not in any position to criticise as myself and my family broke every rule in the book as we all thought it was nonsense.

Doesn't wash his hands after going to the lavvy? Who knows... I mean, you can't even see the germs, can you? All this health advice... Huh! 🤮

Edited by Salt n Vinegar

8 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Doesn't wash his hands after going to the lavvy? Who knows... I mean, you can't even see the germs, can you? All this health advice... Huh! 🤮

Say what you like but I’d happily put on a bet to say that once the post pandemic reports come out, they’ll say that lockdowns and restrictive rules were useless, Bit early to say but countries like Sweden which had minimal restrictions don’t seem to have had much worse outcomes.

Lack of diagnoses of serious illnesses in populations over the last few years is all coming home to roost now,

Anyway, time will tell.

What I find really interesting is how all the arse licking cannon fodder rolled out to defend Bozo have such intricate detail of the party's - he had his briefcase so was working and just in toasting a departing colleague for 7 mins... he just had a slice of cake and was there for 9 mins...etc.. Yet when asked if the PM asked Sue Gray to drop the case it's I cannot possibly comment on that as I wasn't there. Bunch of nefarious c***s.

40 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

What I find really interesting is how all the arse licking cannon fodder rolled out to defend Bozo have such intricate detail of the party's - he had his briefcase so was working and just in toasting a departing colleague for 7 mins... he just had a slice of cake and was there for 9 mins...etc.. Yet when asked if the PM asked Sue Gray to drop the case it's I cannot possibly comment on that as I wasn't there. Bunch of nefarious c***s.

This, plus the creeps on Twitter running interference with the Sturgeon is a sinister lesbo with furrin diplomats and chucks household appliances at housekeeping maids, but no one has any pictures or info and conveniently there is an injunction on it (how would anyone know that too?). 

Curious ability to defend Johnson with granular detail yet at the same time unable to produce any whatsoever for the predictable distraction piece.

Edited by Jeff Venom

47 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

This is a page straight out the Trump handbook 

They’re just going to keep lying because it works

The real villains are the Tory voters “yes we know he’s a lying duplicitous c**t but we’re still going to keep supporting him”.

On a separate note, congratulations to the Dawson Park lad.  Personally I have him on ignore but see his posts when others just have to respond to his obvious bullshit.

My wife isn't into politics at all, but she caught a bit of Grant Schapps on the TV this morning spouting his bollocks. "Crock of shite" was her verdict. 

And she was right. "The red box can be seen behind the table of booze, so he was working". Then lots of "He probably was there for a few minutes, probably raised a glass to a departing colleague, and probably left right afterwards". All bollocks.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

The real villains are the Tory voters “yes we know he’s a lying duplicitous c**t but we’re still going to keep supporting him”.

On a separate note, congratulations to the Dawson Park lad.  Personally I have him on ignore but see his posts when others just have to respond to his obvious bullshit.

My pleasure, Mr GD.

I trust your million pound plus SIPP isn’t suffering too badly due to the market downturn.

Wondering when the Johnson orgy pics will be out or one of him pleasing himself over a foto of Maggie Thatcher, will be a hoot to see him walking away unscathed .

It is all a marker for how far britannia is slipping below the waves................

38 minutes ago, Dav nan Gael said:

Wondering when the Johnson orgy pics will be out or one of him pleasing himself over a foto of Maggie Thatcher, will be a hoot to see him walking away unscathed .

It is all a marker for how far britannia is slipping below the waves................

Ah, nice to see the old classic rear its head "Britannia waves the rules". 

4 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Sometimes you do love the Beeb:

"The invitation was known as "WTF" - meaning "Wine-Time Friday" and a reference to a less polite acronym."

It’s now at the point I feel as if civil servants etc are being briefed against Bojo, just waiting to see who emerges from the rats nest as a front runner after Gray has reported. 

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Deliberately making yourself look thick as pigshit for bites on the internet is an interesting strategy. Most of us only do it by accident.

He's very interested in your pension for some reason. Your missus doesn't follow Falkirk, does she?