The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

10 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Alastair Campbell not mincing his words.

I look forward to Ian Blackford giving it "Mr Speaker - Alastair Campbell was quoted as saying....." and then demanding to know why he's being thrown out given he's merely quoting another opinion. 

26 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

If anyone is an expert on lying it is Alastair Campbell.

ETA another accomplished liar, Cummings, said that more photos would become public.

Edited by Granny Danger

39 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

He's really not. 

He doesn't care and never has. It'll be somebody else's fault and it'll have been a work meeting with refreshments. He was working oh so hard during the pandemic don't you know, he and his cronies deserved a wee drink.

He is toast, but that doesn't mean he will resign, or even face a no confidence vote. 

33 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

He's really not. 

He doesn't care and never has. It'll be somebody else's fault and it'll have been a work meeting with refreshments. He was working oh so hard during the pandemic don't you know, he and his cronies deserved a wee drink.

and he's not because very nasty individuals, collectively referred to as Tory MPs, are invested in keeping him in post.

My heart goes out to @Ad Lib and those like him.

It is in this light that Johnson is shown to be just what he is.

23 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I'm not convinced that Campbell has sufficient integrity in the bank to be judging anyone. He and his former boss at Number 10 are not paragons of virtue.  He's absolutely correct in his assessment of Johnson, but is in no position to throw the first stone.

Glad Burnley were relegated, 

Cummings must have a monumental stash of evidence against this clown, yet nothing will happen.  It's utterly tragic, but the people of England just don't care enough to get rid of him.  They'd rather keep him and his cabinet in charge, as they like to maintain a tough stance on foreigners coming in.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Why have the other people in the photo been blurred out?  No reason that they should be.

Boris probably doesn't think any of these things were social gatherings because at his type of social gatherings he expects pole dancers and/or a pig's head.  Maybe the blurred out faces belong to the "entertainment"? 

12 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Why have the other people in the photo been blurred out?  No reason that they should be.

I read earlier somewhere it was something like because some of those folks had been fined for being at this event while Johnson hasn't - could be something to do with data protection in that instance. 

ETA - ITN says they can't - maybe to do with Sue Gray report not being published yet?

ITV News decided that it was in the public interest to publish the photographs despite being unable to reveal the identities of all the participants.

The latest revelation raises further questions about why the Metropolitan Police did not fine the Prime Minister for attending the party, while others present did receive a Fixed Penalty Notice.

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-05-23/exclusive-pm-pictured-drinking-at-downing-street-party-during-lockdown

6 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I’m not in any position to criticise as myself and my family broke every rule in the book as we all thought it was nonsense.

Not a good look in retrospect. We had a guy would refused to wear a mask when they came into our place of work, all through the pandemic he did this.

Always wore his David Icke T-shirt though. He was at least considerate enough to come with his own warning label.

18 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I’m not in any position to criticise as myself and my family broke every rule in the book as we all thought it was nonsense.

Disgusting, disgraceful, disrespectful and downright selfish putting other folk at a potential risk. What an awful human being you are!

Edited by Highlandmagyar Tier 3