The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

13 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Sigh7931e5321c48b44a8256db44fede25d1.jpg

Nearly 500 fewer Tories in office. I mean it's a great track to be on but not sure it's the track the leader of the party should be on.

The Conservative and Unionist Party must be wondering what the Hell is going on. They seem to have a clear definition (in their own minds) of the supposed value and glory of the United Kingdom yet a party favouring Independence for Scotland has won 11 elections in a row*, and a party favouring Irish Reunification looks like being the biggest party in Northern Ireland.  Cause for thought?

I'm almost tempted to say "Boris must stay", but no. 

(*not personally checked, but have heard it couple of times now.) 

37 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Anyone care to explain/fathom out this?

511E7D42-8709-4D16-A53F-2E349FC7830F.jpeg

I take from this 2 options.

1. Guy gets drunk on Boris's election night. Pees on a doctor. Uses the election as an excuse when up in front of the judge. 

2. Boris Johnson is a fucking deviant who, on the very night of his triumph, forced some poor chap in to a urine frenzy near a medic. 

8 hours ago, Antlion said:

Anyone care to explain/fathom out this?

511E7D42-8709-4D16-A53F-2E349FC7830F.jpeg

Someone is pledging free travel for a city.  You’ll need to go to pages 4&5 to find out who and where, but I reckon it’s Aberdeen.

3 hours ago, Zern said:

Your word of the day is; bonkeroony

Snow-nose Gove 2 : The Come-Down. 

p.s. Add Madeley to the list of open-goal missers when they come out with the "big calls" bullshit even after the High Court has found them culpable for 20k+ excess deaths.

Max Hastings, Johnson's former boss at The Torygraph, not holding back in an article in today's Grauniad.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/may/14/prime-minister-boris-johnson-alternatives

"Should Johnson remain prime minister until the general election, a message would go forth to the world and, more importantly, to his prospective successors: that it is no longer cause for disgrace and resignation to have been exposed as a serial liar both in the House of Commons and out of it; that the bar for any man or woman who seeks to govern Britain has been lowered to a moral level that even the basest candidate could surmount.

I have suggested that those of Johnson’s Conservative rivals who seem most likely to succeed him are less intelligent people than himself, and no more possessed of new ideas for Britain. Yet if he retains his office, what prospect is there of our country regaining the respect in the eyes of the world that it has assuredly lost, and which cannot be regained merely by a repugnant Tory scramble over the corpses and rubble of Ukraine?"

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Ad Lib said:

We had booked a cottage in the Lake District for a short break from 13 November 2020 for about a week. My (now late) dad had just finished six months of chemotherapy and this was going to be our first/only opportunity to go as a full family on a short break, to make lasting memories.

Then this twat's Government said that Cumbria was at an elevated risk, and that people from outside that area were not allowed to go there. He told them to shut down their self-catered accommodation.

On 13 November 2020, this odious little c**t was quaffing back wine with his Vote Leave mates in his office, calling that gathering "reasonably necessary for work".

I wish nothing but haemorrhoids on him.

Remarkably restrained in my opinion, tbqh

Said it months ago, he won’t fall on his sword. He’s incapable of shame & has zero scruples. The only way he’s going anywhere is if forced by the party with a no confidence motion. 
Even if found to have misled Parliament by the ethics committee he won’t budge. 

2 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

We had booked a cottage in the Lake District for a short break from 13 November 2020 for about a week. My (now late) dad had just finished six months of chemotherapy and this was going to be our first/only opportunity to go as a full family on a short break, to make lasting memories.

Then this twat's Government said that Cumbria was at an elevated risk, and that people from outside that area were not allowed to go there. He told them to shut down their self-catered accommodation.

On 13 November 2020, this odious little c**t was quaffing back wine with his Vote Leave mates in his office, calling that gathering "reasonably necessary for work".

Sorry about your dad. 

We lost mum last year and also went through chemo during the pandemic. There was lots of things we wanted to do but didn't a) because she was so vulnerable b) we abided by the rules. 

Given half a chance I'd wear my fist down to the elbow on his face and balls. 

18 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

13 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Given half a chance I'd wear my fist down to the elbow on his face and balls. 

`Maybe @Ad Lib could ask @williemillersmoustache to batter his haemorrhoids while he's at it...

55 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

He's toast.

He's really not. 

He doesn't care and never has. It'll be somebody else's fault and it'll have been a work meeting with refreshments. He was working oh so hard during the pandemic don't you know, he and his cronies deserved a wee drink.