The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

13 minutes ago, HTG said:

I've seen mention of Denmark using Rwanda but I'm not sure whether they ever actually got beyond the principle of the thing. 

They passed a bill in their parliament last May.  They have never sent anyone to Rwanda.

25 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I don't think that's true. (The first part.)

The, and I'm choosing my words carefully here, fucking imbecile retweeted further down how sending people to this "wonderful welcoming country" will act as a deterrent. 

If there's the potential  for a free flight to this apparent East African refugee Disneyland paradise for all channel migrants how is this supposed to put them off?

It's almost as if this is all just ultra cynical race baiting culture wars pish. 

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

The whole Rwanda thing is a distraction and the MSM are allowing themselves to b distracted, as are people on here.

FWIW I simply do not see it happening.

I really hope so. however these evil I WILL TYPE AGAIN evil fuckers don't care.

9 hours ago, Clown Job said:

No, no, no, we all know that can't be right.  The meaning and use of words changes over time.  A "party" is now defined as - 

"a social gathering of invited guests, typically involving eating, drinking, and entertainment, unless attended by the Prime Minister or other senior Government dignitaries, in which case the event is DEFINITELY "work". "

Nothing to see here, move on now, there's a good pleb .... Immigrants, Royalty, Megan, Corbyn, Sturgeon, etc ad nauseam. 

4 hours ago, Lofarl said:

I see he’s flying off to India this week.  What a coincidence.

Probably off to check library sources to find out how his hero Churchill's detention camps and starvation policy worked over there. Never know, might come in handy for the Rwanda debacle.

On 16/04/2022 at 11:46, 10menwent2mow said:

Aye. We want to send you to Rwanda to deter you from coming to the UK, but Rwanda is a fucking paradise. Honestly, these c***s can get so far in the fucking sea. 

Archbishops are speaking out against this inhuman policy and Rees-Mogg say they misunderstand the policy, calling the transportation "almost an Easter story of redemption for Rwanda" and that the UK is providing Rwanda with an opportunity. 

In the name of f**k, how anybody can try to spin this story as anything other than the forcible transportation of those at the lowest point of their lives needs a good kicking. This Tory administration reaches new lows almost on daily basis.

18 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Archbishops are speaking out against this inhuman policy and Rees-Mogg say they misunderstand the policy, calling the transportation "almost an Easter story of redemption for Rwanda" and that the UK is providing Rwanda with an opportunity. 

In the name of f**k, how anybody can try to spin this story as anything other than the forcible transportation of those at the lowest point of their lives needs a good kicking. This Tory administration reaches new lows almost on daily basis.

It’s contemptuous, there’s no other description.  People like Mogg can treat people with contempt in the certain knowledge that there will be no repercussions.  Mogg in particular seems to enjoy the experience.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

It’s contemptuous, there’s no other description.  People like Mogg can treat people with contempt in the certain knowledge that there will be no repercussions.  Mogg in particular seems to enjoy the experience.

Mogg hasn’t experienced enjoyment since 1943, when reports of the Bengal famine made him positively grin.

1 hour ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Mogg thinks it's funny. He thinks that it's a bed time story that nanny would tell him. 

And what we do is we put the bad brown man back where he came from and then you tuck me into bed with teddy.