The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

Wonder if this is truly as 'World leading' as the 'World leading' PPE acquisition and Track and Trace scheme they were boasting about a while back?

Tory 'World leading', translation - 'we're the only fuckers on the planet with the brass neck to try and swing this tinpot nonsense past our public'.

36 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Is she captain of your Deadpool squad ?

No, I don't do 'deadpool' as I think it's a bit tasteless to speculate about human beings dying. In hindsight though, these fuckers aren't human, so I'll be putting the entire Tory cabinet on my entry for 2023.

3 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Wonder if this is truly as 'World leading' as the 'World leading' PPE acquisition and Track and Trace scheme they were boasting about a while back?

Tory 'World leading', translation - 'we're the only fuckers on the planet with the brass neck to try and swing this tinpot nonsense past our public'.

Or they’re safe in a thumping majority of venal c***s who lap up evil bullshit like mana from heaven 

5DECD6DD-A115-4EE3-AD06-4644BE2C9E62.jpeg

Edited by carpetmonster

A quick look at people who are currently in the UK Cabinet;

Sajid Javid, Pakistani parents who migrated to UK in 1960s
Rishi Sunak, Indian parents who migrated to UK in 1960s
Priti Patel, Indian/Ugandan parents migrated to UK in 1960s. Father was a UKIP candidate in 2013
Na***** Zahwai, Iraqi born, family fled to UK from Iraq in 1976
Kwasi Kwarteng, Ghanaian parents who migrated to UK in 1960s
Alok Sharma, born in India, moved to UK when he was 5
Suella Braverman, Indian parents who migrated to UK in 1960s

It's weird how all these first generation descendants of people who migrated to the UK are so opposed to people coming to the UK now.

ps, not sure why Zahwai is being blocked like that

Edited by Soapy FFC

2 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

It's weird how all these first generation descendants of people who migrated to the UK are so opposed to people coming to the UK now.

TBF if they’re coming from the standpoint that ‘migrants are grasping c***s who’ll turn the country into a fucking bin’ then you can see their logic, they’ve proved it. 

Edited by carpetmonster

Just now, Soapy FFC said:

Priti Patel, Indian/Ugandan parents migrated to UK in 1960s. Father was a UKIP candidate in 2013

They are all members of the "Pulling Up The Ladder" club.

21 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

No, I don't do 'deadpool' as I think it's a bit tasteless to speculate about human beings dying. In hindsight though, these fuckers aren't human, so I'll be putting the entire Tory cabinet on my entry for 2023.

Can I be the first to express my wish that you win by a landslide, with a World Beating points total?

29 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

I’ve never understood the “Visit Rwanda” commercial agreement with Arsenal. 

Never sat comfortably with me. 

Problem is these EPL clubs don’t care where their money comes from. 

Case in point is Newcastles new owners. 

Sickening.

Line three explains line one.

Line 5 is absolutely correct, especially when you consider the events of line four got minimal negative coverage, most column inches concentrating on the effect it might have on Newcastle's league placing.

1 hour ago, Soapy FFC said:

ps, not sure why Zahwai is being blocked like that

celtic fans were offended by the last 4 letters of his christian name.

Edited by bennett

3 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

and our Conservative voting fellow PnB posters not even attempting to draw parallels here - if any exist. anywhere. ever. 

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

It’ll hurt their business as, once their customers who pay big money, realise they may well end up in Rwanda, they may think twice.

2AD9FDDA00000578-0-image-a-24_1437902545714.jpg

2 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Too much to hope Patel's flight does an MH370 on the way back?

Apply my "hope they receive just 10% of the suffering they inflict" rule and I think youl find recent events mean you are ok. 

After October, and the subsequent winter, hoping for everyone of them to be blood Eagled with the best doctors keeping them alive for as much of it as possible will also fall on the right side of the line

If (it’s almost definitely “when” tbh), Boris ends up with another fine for breaking lockdown laws, do not be surprised to see the “dead cat” transform into a Tory front bencher having a shit at the despatch box, they’ve already shit all over any semblance of parliamentary democracy in this mother of parliaments.

It really can’t be said often enough, ALL Tories are absolute c***s & as someone else stated, they should be called out whenever possible for their actions.

Only the last week, has seen about 10 incidents that would put any previous government in serious danger of getting battered in the next election, but they will get a small slap on the wrists in May & then it will be business as usual at the next GE. 
It’s embarrassing that we said No in 2014. 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/apr/14/imran-ahmad-khan-resigns-after-child-sexual-assault-conviction

Bye-election upcoming in Wakefield. The first serious opportunity to test 'the mood of the nation' ?

"Imran Ahmad Khan, the MP expelled from the Conservative party after being found guilty of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old boy, has announced he will resign, triggering a byelection in Yorkshire constituency of Wakefield.

Although Khan is appealing against Monday’s conviction, he admitted in a statement that the legal proceedings would last “many more months” and leave his constituents without proper political representation.

“I have therefore regrettably come to the conclusion that it is intolerable for constituents to go years without an MP who can amplify their voices in parliament,” he added."

Edited by Florentine_Pogen