The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

2 hours ago, RiG said:

^^^ me when I arrive at the pub 15 minutes before my pals show up.

I love those occasions I am in the pub myself. Admittedly will have a paper or a book with my pint but phone will do in absence of anything else. 

Whereas I have a weird pal who if meeting in the pub and he gets there before me, after checking am not there, he will stand outside until I get there. Mental behaviour as I have told him dozens of time. 

I love those occasions I am in the pub myself. Admittedly will have a paper or a book with my pint but phone will do in absence of anything else. 
Whereas I have a weird pal who if meeting in the pub and he gets there before me, after checking am not there, he will stand outside until I get there. Mental behaviour as I have told him dozens of time. 
You have perfectly pigeonholed every friends circle in Scotland. I am a wait in pub type but at least 2 of my mates would stand outside waiting. Pretty much most folk will resonate with this.

3 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Also in that article. 

"Earlier today the Kremlin said Mr Johnson was the "most anti-Russian" leader in the West."

Someone doth protest a bit much. 

7 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

TBF he's so fucking thick, no one takes it seriously

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

If it wasn’t for the invasion of Ukraine this useless c**t would be gone by now.  Instead he’s trying to reinvent himself as a statesman.

This could be any number of P&B posters - you need to narrow it down. 

4 hours ago, scottsdad said:

This could be any number of P&B posters - you need to narrow it down. 

With the exception of myself there is not a single P&B poster that could achieve statesmanlike status; and I’m not interested enough.  Given that I would never refer to myself as a c**t, though many others would (with justification) then your thesis has no merit.

HTH.

• 3 weeks later...

So this is being played as an effort to dissuade people from attempting to cross the Channel for their own safety, and the best that they could come up with to achieve this is to threaten to fly them to Rwanda should they actually make it safely across?

I swear I'm going to wake up in a hospital bed one day and find that this past 3 years has been my imagination trolling the f**k out of me.

On 25/03/2022 at 09:54, Granny Danger said:

If it wasn’t for the invasion of Ukraine this useless c**t would be gone by now.  Instead he’s trying to reinvent himself as a statesman.

Nah, the f*ckin' idiot tried that when he was Foreign Sec. and outed himself as being as much use as Anne Frank's drumkit.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/apr/13/how-boris-johnsons-damage-limitation-operation-works

"After almost losing control of his parliamentary party over the Partygate scandal, Boris Johnson created a Westminster operation designed to perform serious damage limitation, which leapt into action when it was revealed he broke lockdown law. This is how it works:.................."