The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

14 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:
18 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:
300 photographs of the various parties have just been handed over to Scotland yard.  

If true, can we have a "nearest the bull" game as to how many of them feature Laura K.?

I have seen a few things on twitter that the photographs are perhaps a tactic that will stop the police publishing a full report due to data protection issues.

Boris gets a fine with no further detail given, no police report, full Sue Gray report withheld and Tory MPs whipped against any future motion to compel publication.

Just now, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

I have seen a few things on twitter that the photographs are perhaps a tactic that will stop the police publishing a full report due to data protection issues.

Boris gets a fine with no further detail given, no police report, full Sue Gray report withheld and Tory MPs whipped against any future motion to compel publication.

Not seen any comment from Scottish MPs. Anyone else know of any? 

His line now, apart from getting on with the 'people's priorities' (sic), is to 'wait for the Met Report' (probably sometime around November), all the while roared on by the Tory benches. 

Meanwhile there will be a scattergun approach of standing up to Putin, (nonsense), a Brexit Bonus (a farce) and Levelling Up (utterly meaningless) However, traditional Tory voters will lap it all up, cheer led by the Mail, Express, Telegraph etc. He will control the news cycle which will be all about reducing immigration, making Brexit work, leading the west against Putin (honestly), and piles of cash for Red Wall seats, as partygate fades into the background.

Expect the Tories to be ahead in the polls again in the next few weeks. 

Starmer just isn't up to this, when a real bruiser is needed to lead Labour who will constantly hound him. Actually thought Starmer looked like a broken man at PMQ's today, realising that the Tories were now back behind Johnson, and that the news will move on.

7 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Johnson also said in a reply as to whether the Gray report will be published in full once plod are done that “some people may have given evidence without expecting it to be published”

strictly on the qt old chap etc

Just now, NotThePars said:

Sky News is reminding me that Nadine Dorries is an actual government minister. England is such an embarrassing country.

With ministers of such calibre, we are indeed fortunate to be governed by such a talented and sincere government in an institution so robust that someone can be chucked out for pointing out that someone who has lied has told lies. 

Must say that the forum tame Tories have been quiet today. Maybe they are busy consulting with Union HQ on how to respond. 

I'll be back later to see if they're able to defend the PM and no doubt claim that he's the very best the Conservative Parliamentary Party has to offer. 

As an aside, there were times during that session in Parliament where I thought that the bastion of probity - Jacob Rees Mogg - was going to vomit. 

3 minutes ago, virginton said:

The number of gormless, northern English gammons who are shocked - shocked! - that voting for Boris Johnson did not lead to a competent government that addressed their concerns is mind-boggling. 

And yet....in 2 years time most of them will just troop out and vote for him again.