The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

His own members aren't buying his bullshit. Why is this cretin still there? And smiling all the way. Absolute c**t of a man.

This is what I don’t get, his own party members are going for him, how is he still hanging on?

37 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

This is what I don’t get, his own party members are going for him, how is he still hanging on?

Fresh red meat delivery for them tonight when he addresses them. Expect some Brexit Brexit Brexit with a dash of NI Protocol with undeliverable pledges made. Most the 'influential' backbenchers have very safe seats as well so don't need to worry about their own careers. They'll also lap up said undeliverable rhetoric. 

Despite threats that the "red wall" MPs are all going to lose their seats if Johnson goes (tbf probably true), they are fucked anyway precisely because of Johnson. They have much less to lose here and hence happier to punt him. 

53 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

It seems unbelievable that 54 Conservative MPs won't send in a letter annonymously to the 1922 Committee after today's performance.