The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

New evidence shows Johnson did break ministerial code, Labour claims

Labour claims the Geidt correspondence (see 3pm) shows that Boris Johnson did break the ministerial code. In a statement Angela Rayner, the deputy leader, said:

Boris Johnson has little regard for the rules or the truth. The ministerial code requires ministers to act with transparency and honesty. It is simply impossible to read these exchanges and conclude that the prime minister has not breached these aspects of the code.

Once again, by attempting to hide the truth, Boris Johnson undermines his own office. The prime minister’s pathetic excuses will fool no one, and this is just the latest in a long line of sorry episodes.

This matters because it matters who has influence on our government in a democracy. The British public can’t WhatsApp a wealthy donor to open their wallets on request, and the least they deserve is transparency about who’s bankrolling their prime minister.

Actually think he's at end of line now. Genuinely can't see him escaping this; the Torys will kick him out.

All depends on how many people in the party he’s got dirt on and can take with him.

He’ll ride it out and get punted nearer the next general election.

2 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Actually think he's at end of line now. Genuinely can't see him escaping this; the Torys will kick him out.

Just listening to someone on LBC saying that while Boris might be a vote winner in England, he is definitely not a vote winner in Scotland.

I certainly wouldn't dispute that, and if anything, it makes me proud to be Scottish.

Just listening to someone on LBC saying that while Boris might be a vote winner in England, he is definitely not a vote winner in Scotland.
I certainly wouldn't dispute that, and if anything, it makes me proud to be Scottish.

He doesn’t even need the votes in Scotland. I honestly don’t know why the Tory’s even bother hanging on to Scotland.

28 minutes ago, killiepiemuncher said:

He doesn’t even need the votes in Scotland. I honestly don’t know why the Tory’s even bother hanging on to Scotland.

It provides them with a supply of good old-fashioned footmen who’ll serve the biscuits, shine their shoes, and bally well know their place.

7BD18B0C-7058-4D4D-9E48-329BA91BBE3A.jpeg

On 01/01/2022 at 22:00, hearthammer said:

Not only is this Stauner fellae myopic and/or blind/deaf to anything his beloved right-wing fascist buddies are up to, he's also just shown himself up to be tone deaf when it comes to music.  He's spent some of his precious tuggin' time red-dotting all my recent contributions in the music threads.  Maybe if i'd posted The Sash or The Famine Song or The Billy Boys i'd maybe have got one of his plethora of greenies he hasn't used ??

At least when i red dot the fanny it's because of his sterile, yet sadly predictable, inane responses to any counters or points to the pish-stained drivel he's been producing.  🤣😂🤣😂.

Rarely have i "ignored" anyone here, but monsieur le tosseur has made the grade big time.

On 01/01/2022 at 22:25, Scott Steiner said:

The red dots were retaliatory ma man.

You seem to be unable to handle differing opinions without resorting to abuse and hostility, which is neither healthy nor wholesome.

On 02/01/2022 at 00:52, Arabdownunder said:

Retaliatory red dots. What a time to be alive.

1920212595_giphy(6).gif.4aa9e652dfc30bbf43b212a597ea1352.gif

Should stay put. No election till end of May 24 and can turn the ship around. Sturgeon doesn't give a shit about her scandals and I don't see some get together in May 2020 as a red card. We know BJ is a bit of buffoon at times but he also got us out of the EU as promised and paid for the furlough for a whole load of fuckers up here as well as the three vaccinations. 

1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Should stay put. No election till end of May 24 and can turn the ship around. Sturgeon doesn't give a shit about her scandals and I don't see some get together in May 2020 as a red card. We know BJ is a bit of buffoon at times but he also got us out of the EU as promised and paid for the furlough for a whole load of fuckers up here as well as the three vaccinations. 

He should definitely stay put

Absolutely he should.......if you in anyway don't want a Tory government. How any Tory thinks Bozo staying is good for their electoral prospects is way beyond my thought trail. Utterly bizarre standpoint.

Strange how Ireland managed to pay they're own furlough scheme and have best vaccination rate in EU. Smaller population too, no natural reserves, better GDP per capita than UK and also managed to give all citizens a fuel rebate this year.
Too wee and stupid....nope!

What an absolute pile of nonsense.
1. Incompetence isn't a scandal - siphoning billions from the public purse to enrich cronies absolutely fucking is. Unless 600K (I think it was) equals 37 billion in your tiny wee brain, I'm afraid the WM mob are streets ahead of anything disreputable which has occurred north of the border.
2. Setting out restrictions for the entire country and then blatantly ignoring them is absolutely a red card. Even before we get to the lying about it.
3. "As promised"? How fucking stupid are you? Ask any passing fisherman or farmer if they believe they've got the Brexit they were promised - never mind the people doing business with NI.
4. Who, exactly, do you think will be paying for the furlough scheme? I'll give you a clue - find a mirror.
5. See 4. The one thing which has delivered in the whole shitshow - thanks to the NHS and volunteers (mainly public sector workers). Absolutely no credit is due to Johnson or successive health Secretaries.
ETA: Turn the ship around? Don't make me laugh. The ERG version* of Brexit is only just beginning to impact our lives, post-Covid employment (which the scarecrow-headed cúnt continues to trumpet) is rights-free, minimum wage and demand contract modern slavery, and the Opposition can't bring themselves to oppose the descent into totalitarianism.
But hey, that cúnt Corbyn had a beard, so..
*Which I refuse to believe even the thickest racist in Wetherspoons thought they were voting for.

Best Post I've read so far this year [emoji106]

3 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Strange how Ireland managed to pay they're own furlough scheme and have best vaccination rate in EU. Smaller population too, no natural reserves, better GDP per capita than UK and also managed to give all citizens a fuel rebate this year.
Too wee and stupid....nope!

I don’t really think that a tax haven should be the basis for which we plan our own independence, but whatever.