The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

ITV are going in for Johnson on News at Ten in a way i can't remember them doing previously, it all feels a bit strange. There's not a chance they haven't been sitting on this stuff for a while and something has made them pull the trigger, feels like a concerted effort to get Johnson punted. 

Think that about sums it up. Happy to keep it quiet until the moment they aren't. 

Edited by Fratelli

7 hours ago, Fratelli said:

ITV are going in for Johnson on News at Ten in a way i can't remember them doing previously, it all feels a bit strange. There's not a chance they haven't been sitting on this stuff for a while and something has made them pull the trigger, feels like a concerted effort to get Johnson punted. 

Think that about sums it up. Happy to keep it quiet until the moment they aren't. 

Seen this yesterday regarding Allegra Stratton, what a truly horrible person 

24 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

Looks terrible on the face of it, but again I need context.

Part of an opinion article in which they are insulting her in the process isn't that.

That's not an opinion piece. it's an article in Private Eye reporting on what she's alleged to have said when she was researching for interviewees before choosing that assassination on the poor lass who was actually working.

For your benefit, I've highlighted the bit in my sentence which is my opinion.

ETA

Some more context.

Outgoing RTS boss accuses BBC News heads of 'culture of denial' | BBC | The Guardian

How Newsnight humiliated single mother Shanene Thorpe - New Statesman

Edited by Suspect Device

5 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

Part of an opinion article in which they are insulting her in the process isn't that.

I need context is the Tory fanboys version of saying Hitler isn't all bad as he built motorways and was a dog lover. Tories have been self serving c***s since the year dot and have bullied the poor, unfortunate and disabled along the way. They are a crime syndicate for toffs and hoodwink roasters through their compliant media.

16 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

That's not an opinion piece. it's an article in Private Eye reporting on what she's alleged to have said when she was researching for interviewees before choosing that assassination on the poor lass who was actually working.

For your benefit, I've highlighted the bit in my sentence which is my opinion.

It looked full of opinion to me.  Calling her lofty and likening her to an Edwardian eugenicist probably wasn't the best move if the writer was trying to come across as factual and balanced.

45 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

Would need to see the full context of the interview before commenting.

35 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

6 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

It looked full of opinion to me.  Calling her lofty and likening her to an Edwardian eugenicist probably wasn't the best move if the writer was trying to come across as factual and balanced.

I rarely come onto the politics forum these days but you come across like the biggest bootlicker imaginable.

3 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I rarely come onto the politics forum these days but you come across like the biggest bootlicker imaginable.

Mindless, hostile conjecture earns one a place on my famous ever expanding ignore list, I'm afraid.

I don't have the energy for nonsense these days, but will happily respond to those who don't insult.

Cheerio.

4 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

He’s a newly-arrived alias account keen to make his mark. Hence the Tory shilling, parroting of existing bootlicking posters, and go-for-broke support of extremists. Desperately to make an impression before another ban hits, I suspect.