The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

43 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

I wonder what the Mail's agenda is, to now be bringing to the fore all these reports about the Tories? Whilst on the face of it it's good, I can't help but think there will be a sting in the tail. I don't believe the Mail has suddenly shifted to the left that much.

Presumably the owners of the right-wing press have decided that now is a good time to get rid of the current Tory leadership and get them replaced by something they like better.

Probably correct. We're far enough away from an election that any dip in popularity will have been smoothed over by the time it matters. You have to wonder who they'd like in charge, however, and what Boris & co have done to piss them off.

I wonder what the Mail's agenda is, to now be bringing to the fore all these reports about the Tories? Whilst on the face of it it's good, I can't help but think there will be a sting in the tail. I don't believe the Mail has suddenly shifted to the left that much.

Despite being pro Tory, the Daily Mail have been anti Boris from the kick off, they just seem to be tightening the screw on him

52 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Holding his own....

Boris Johnson leaves the Garrick Club in London at 10.02pm on 2nd November 2021, where he plotted to save disgraced MP Owen Paterson from suspension

Over a number of years there's been various and repeated set-up pieces with him embarking upon new fitness regimes or at least footage of him out on a run.

Increasingly he is fooling fewer and it strikes me he is more self indulgent than determined.

Perhaps others are reaching the end of their tether.

19 hours ago, Soapy FFC said:

They're probably keen to get rid of whoever is keeping the brakes on to stop Patel personally tipping migrants into the sea. Too woke, that's the problem. 

See Boris must be thinking its safe to come out again after all the grown up have gone home from Glasgow. He is going to address the nation at 5pm apparently with important information, makes the cash spent on his briefing room & flags all well worth the cash. How much waffle will he manage.

2 minutes ago, peternapper said:

See Boris must be thinking its safe to come out again after all the grown up have gone home from Glasgow. He is going to address the nation at 5pm apparently with important information, makes the cash spent on his briefing room & flags all well worth the cash. How much waffle will he manage.

Boris making an inappropriate joke while announcing the Queen's death please. 

20 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Boris making an inappropriate joke while announcing the Queen's death please. 

If Paddy Power are offering better than fives on that, it's probably worth a punt.

For all we can criticise the monarchy, Old Lizzie does put her shift in. If she's going to miss the PoppyFest, I think it's fair to say that Johnson's talking bollox when he says she's "very well".