The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

17 minutes ago, GAD said:

Poor wee Owen. Did a big victory tour, then got thrown under the bus by his pals and now he looks like a fanny. Nobody cares and everyone thinks he should just f**k off. Such a cruel world indeed.

Said he doesn't want his wife's name and memory to become a political football. The same man who unprompted brought up his wife's suicide as being partly attributed to the committee's investigation in three separate interviews I heard from him in the past week or so.

He comes across as for want of a better word, a complete and utter shameless and self-serving "T*ry". 

5 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

Said he doesn't want his wife's name and memory to become a political football. The same man who unprompted brought up his wife's suicide as being partly attributed to the committee's investigation in three separate interviews I heard from him in the past week or so.

He comes across as for want of a better word, a complete and utter shameless and self-serving "T*ry". 

He comes across as a guy who has been dribbling his wife's death up and down the commons and the media and is in a huff that it wasn't enough.

6 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

The word "T*ry" is becoming so toxic that it'll soon be on the list of words that cant be used on the Forum... 

8 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

He comes across as a guy who has been dribbling his wife's death up and down the commons and the media and is in a huff that it wasn't enough.

It reminds me of the Tories constant claim about the "SNP going on and on about independence", when in reality the only people who kept referring to it were themselves !!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59163689

Boris Johnson has confirmed he stayed for free at a holiday home owned by the family of Lord Zac Goldsmith - who received a peerage from the PM in 2019.

In a list of ministers' interests, it says the PM has "a longstanding personal friendship" with the family and "in that capacity" stayed at their place in southern Spain last month.

Downing Street had previously refused to confirm if the trip had taken place.

10 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

The word "T*ry" is becoming so toxic that it'll soon be on the list of words that cant be used on the Forum... 

Reported for a "hate crime".

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

Reported for a "hate crime".

"Hate" is a very strong word. 

How about "extreme dislike and contempt" crime?  Or perhaps "a high level of unwillingness to urinate upon one if they could be considered to be ablaze" crime? 

(Asking for a friend.) 

Joking, of course... I leave wishing misery upon others to the T*ries. 

1 hour ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

The Lib Dems used to be good at winning these types of by-elections, so hopefully they can give the Tory c***s a bloody nose in this one.

Unfortunately Paterson is MP for one of those Constituencies where you could put a blue rosette on a Dog Turd and it would get elected (some would argue they already have). So no surprise he behaved like a corrupt scumbag.

Much as I'd love to see the Tories lose the seat, North Shropshire has never had anything other than Tory representation since the 1800s. Paterson was about 12000 clear of the Labour challenger in 2019.

Already booked Paterson scores a 90th min winner then rips his shirt off as he runs the length of the park in celebration. Ref shows him the inevitable 2nd yellow followed by the red. Paterson shakes the refs hand as he trots off still holding his shirt.......just as VAR kicks in and deems him to have been a big toe offside !!!!

Unfortunately Paterson is MP for one of those Constituencies where you could put a blue rosette on a Dog Turd and it would get elected (some would argue they already have). So no surprise he behaved like a corrupt scumbag.
Much as I'd love to see the Tories lose the seat, North Shropshire has never had anything other than Tory representation since the 1800s. Paterson was about 12000 clear of the Labour challenger in 2019.

We need a Martin Bell type independent anti-corruption candidate to stand and all the other parties give them a free run.
Unfortunately even then I think there are enough people down south who seem happy being lied to and having shite dumped in the water.