The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

On 20/09/2021 at 18:00, Billy Jean King said:
On 20/09/2021 at 09:44, Dawson Park Boy said:
In London most of the knife crime is carried out by and against black people.
Seems reasonable then that most stop and search should be carried out against that community.
‘If you do the crime, you should do the time’. Doesn’t matter what colour or race you are. Equality under the law.
If travellers set up an illegal camp near you and start committing crime and creating havoc then it is reasonable that the police and authorities take appropriate action against them. Just common sense.
At least you’ve started debating rather than abusing.
A big improvement!! Keep it up.

Surely on this basis police in a crackdown on sectarian abuse should stop and search every person wearing a Rangers or Celtic strip or perhaps you would advocate stopping every Asian lad with a rucksack. Where would you draw the line ?

DBP did remind me of Judge Death's mantra "All crime is committed by the living. Therefore life itself was made a crime"

3 minutes ago, sophia said:

I wonder how Andrew Bowie et al will spin this green message in Aberdeen and it's shires.

Or maybe Boris wasn't being particularly serious.

He's come a long way from taking his science from the universally respected Piers Corbyn, tbf.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/0/avoid-olympic-weather-forecast-please-look-away-now/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/money/permanent-uc-uplift-would-have-to-come-out-of-people-s-pockets-says-pm-b1925962.html%3famp

Permanent UC uplift would have to come out of people’s pockets, says PM

So there we have it folks. A chance for a proper redistribution of wealth but (although it won't happen) IF the Universal Credit uplift WAS made permanent, it will be paid for by regular folk in work. 

Again, with either deliberate ignorance of who UC helps or more likely, wilful representation he trots out the old trope that albeit macht frei. 40% of 6 million UC recipients CANNOT work due to health. But f**k them eh? They can starve along with their kids.

The best solution is to continue to invest in people’s skills, to make sure that they are getting the type of jobs that reward their hard work

Prime Minister Boris Johnson

Edited by speckled tangerine

As aware as ever Bozo when questioned on the haulage crisis "there is no shortage of fuel in GB". f**k me even the most unaware news averse hermit knows that is the case. He simply refuses point blank to accept the issues first and foremost so he's never actually going to seek a solution.

4 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

As aware as ever Bozo when questioned on the haulage crisis "there is no shortage of fuel in GB". f**k me even the most unaware news averse hermit knows that is the case. He simply refuses point blank to accept the issues first and foremost so he's never actually going to seek a solution.

In a perverse way the current situation reminds me of the start of BRALT thread on here. I wake up, put some news on and just wait for the next event to unfold. It's beyond a joke now. 

I won't hold my breath on the revolution though. Most of the folk he's fucked over will be too emaciated to do anything.

15 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

In recent years, politicians have learned that, in addition to the regular lying they've always done about intangibles, they can lie about absolutely everything else too and, so long as they never back down from it, it's probably good for their careers.

Apparently we're all in denial about reality, and will take whatever comfort we can from silver-tongued charlatans.

Time for interviewers to hammer them with the question repeatedly and if they fail to answer then terminate the interview and state that x was either unwilling or unable to answer the question. Similarly call them out on their lies.  Probably would make no difference to these brassed necked b*****ds.

How reassuring is it to learn that our PM has advised one and all there is absolutely no need to panic buy?

Given these words of wisdom from the man at the top, it's hard to understand why queues are now forming at many filling stations down there in Englandshire!

Eta...

Just heard someone on a radio phone in programme tell listeners that, as he sat in a queue for petrol at a a filling station the price rose from £1.31 per litre to £1.51.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

In recent years, politicians have learned that, in addition to the regular lying they've always done about intangibles, they can lie about absolutely everything else too and, so long as they never back down from it, it's probably good for their careers.

Apparently we're all in denial about reality, and will take whatever comfort we can from silver-tongued charlatans.

This is my problem. One thing they are not is silver-tongued. They're barely coherent, Johnson being the obvious example. He can barely string a sentence together. The rest of his crew are no better. Rees-Mogg speaks a language which stopped evolving over a century ago, Raab referred to foodbanks as a temporary solution when people had cash-flow problems and was unaware of Dover's importance to trade, Truss believes barking dogs will deter drones from delivering contraband to Prisons, Williamson claims not to remember what exam results he got...

I hated, and always will hate, the generation of Tories who flourished under Thatcher (may she burn forever). At least those cúnts were competent cúnts. Currently, we're allowing ourselves to be governed, and our country destroyed, by fucking idiots.

How reassuring is it to learn that our PM has advised one and all there is absolutely no need to panic buy?
Given these words of wisdom from the man at the top, it's hard to understand why queues are now forming at many filling stations down there in Englandshire!

Eta...
Just heard someone on a radio phone in programme tell listeners that, as he sat in a queue for petrol at a a filling station the price rose from £1.31 per litre to £1.51.

We are a 1 petrol station town. Despite said petrol station being a supermarket station and the supermarkets saying categorically they don't anticipate any issues with fuel supply, at 9.45am this morning the queue was so long the police were there trying to stop folk blocking other streets. What an uber clusterfuck.

54 minutes ago, Hard Graft said:

Time for interviewers to hammer them with the question repeatedly and if they fail to answer then terminate the interview and state that x was either unwilling or unable to answer the question. Similarly call them out on their lies.  Probably would make no difference to these brassed necked b*****ds.

You’re calling for Andrew Neil?