The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

In London most of the knife crime is carried out by and against black people.

Seems reasonable then that most stop and search should be carried out against that community.
‘If you do the crime, you should do the time’. Doesn’t matter what colour or race you are. Equality under the law.

If travellers set up an illegal camp near you and start committing crime and creating havoc then it is reasonable that the police and authorities take appropriate action against them. Just common sense.

At least you’ve started debating rather than abusing.

A big improvement!! Keep it up.

You really, really should fúck the fúck off to fúck and, when you get there, fúck off some more.

In London, England, the UK and beyond most knife crime - indeed, most crime - is carried out by poor people. With your pathetic claim of "common sense", should we not be asking why so many poor people are from BAME backgrounds, rather than further marginalising them?

As for your anti-gypsy stance, define "creating havoc"?

I know you're trolling, but to voice these opinions, even solely to gain a reaction, is the action of a complete cúnt. (repeat first line of post)

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Don’t you think the law should apply equally to everyone?

11 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

If the end point of the thick c**t DPB trying to justify "racist stop and search policies are good" is every office in every financial district is raided daily for persistent cocaine use then maybe we're on to something

@NotThePars, his statement I quoted above yours is possibly the least self-aware post I've seen since the peak BRALT ouput of the Musketeers. We'd have to open a new wing at our nick just for MPs, and a whole new nick would be needed for those guilty of financial crimes.

13 hours ago, NotThePars said:

If the end point of the thick c**t DPB trying to justify "racist stop and search policies are good" is every office in every financial district is raided daily for persistent cocaine use then maybe we're on to something

This is a very fair point.  

The focus on stop and search has always been racially motivated and the underlying statistics used as a weapon.  The unfortunate thing is, that we don't use other damning statistics in the same way.

For example; we know that the majority of sexual assualts and violent sexual assualts are conducted by white men over the age of 30, ditto for hate crimes, yet I've yet to see even a white paper suggesting that the police be given powers to stop middle aged white men and search their phone records and social media presence for 'dick picks', sexually explicit texts, browser history, racist and homophobic language etc.

I'm sure we could catch quite a few wrong-uns by giving the police the green light to stop and search us because they feel like it.  After all there is a clear justification for discriminating on this basis.

I'm sure we all agree and would absolutely welcome some self-important kvnt wielding some onerous power over us, intruding into our day-to-day business, wasting our time, because they didn't like the 'look' of us or because we happen to be a similar colour to that of a lorry driver from Ipswich.

Yours,

aDONis

Edited by aDONisSheep

56 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Not just in the financial district. 😉

Traces of cocaine found throughout Houses of Parliament | Metro News

2 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Seems reasonable then that most stop and search should be carried out against that community.
‘If you do the crime, you should do the time’. Doesn’t matter what colour or race you are. Equality under the law.

If travellers set up an illegal camp near you and start committing crime and creating havoc then it is reasonable that the police and authorities take appropriate action against them. Just common sense.

Was it the Daily Mail or your wife that told you all this?

59 minutes ago, aDONisSheep said:

I'm sure we all agree and would absolutely welcome some self-important kvnt wielding some onerous power over us, intruding into our day-to-day business, wasting our time,

The above is a description of every level of government from WG down to the community councils.

Surely on this basis police in a crackdown on sectarian abuse should stop and search every person wearing a Rangers or Celtic strip or perhaps you would advocate stopping every Asian lad with a rucksack. Where would you draw the line ?

41 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Well that’s me reassured 

I bet Kwasi was hoping that Dawson's boys stopped and searched him on the way to the commons.

He was hoping getting pulled for the Swiss army knife in his briefcase would save him from becoming the biggest fall guy since Michael Fish in 1987.

7 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/trade-deal-usmca-johnson-biden-b1924344.html

UK mulls bid to join North American trade pact

Leave one customs union ten miles away in order to join one 3,600 miles away.

yeah but immigrunts and taking back control cos of the bananas and things

9 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/trade-deal-usmca-johnson-biden-b1924344.html

UK mulls bid to join North American trade pact

Leave one customs union ten miles away in order to beg to be allowed to join one 3,600 miles away, with vary little to offer the current participants.

With Liz Truss as his wingman.

FTFY.

I just dipped into HYS on the BBC website for the first time in ages.  It seems the tide is turning rapidly against The Great Leveller and his cast of idiots.  I'll give it a week before Tim Davie orders its withdrawal from all news topics.

Edited by O'Kelly Isley III