The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

30 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Apparently a reshuffle is imminent. I'm sure Gove and and Patel will pay for their recent indiscretions.

Don’t think so.

What somebody said as a student 20 or 30 years ago is totally irrelevant or, at least, should be.

The things I did as a teenager or student are totally cringeworthy which I would hope would apply to most youngsters.

Thats why I think the voting age should be, at the very least, be 21.

Not a popular view but hey-ho!

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Don’t think so.

What somebody said as a student 20 or 30 years ago is totally irrelevant or, at least, should be.

The things I did as a teenager or student are totally cringeworthy which I would hope would apply to most youngsters.

Pretty sure Priti Patel isn't a student m9. Also, Gove wasn't a student when most of these recent recordings were made. Good post apart from that though.

2 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Don’t think so.

To a degree I agree with you on the first part, but to a certain extent it depends on what they did, and what they have done since then.

On the voting age, if we apply that principle, then why don't be ban people over a certain age, say 75, from voting, since they might not be here long enough to reap the benefits or consequences of what they voted for. If you're old enough to get married, drink, join the army etc etc, then you're old enough to vote.

26 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I hope BoJo doesn't shift the present Secretary of State for Scotland, whoever he is. I'll certainly miss his valuable contribution to political discourse about Scottish public policy. 

Agreed. {Insert random useless Borders/Aberdeenshire Tory bumpkin} has been doing a fine job.

50 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Agreed. {Insert random useless Borders/Aberdeenshire Tory bumpkin} has been doing a fine job.

Secretaries of State for Scotland are useful in demonstrating the the BritNat ideal of Scotland in the UK: subservient, asking for (and getting) nothing, and utterly docile. These nodding dog puppets therefore show the ultimate British vision for Scotland - a nodding dog, puppet region.