The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I owe Boris Johnson an apology.  I didn’t think his ‘levelling up’ agenda was serious, but now I see his government is now going to introduce the teaching of Latin at some state schools.  There can to better indication that we are heading towards an egalitarian utopia.  I only hope Sturgeon has the foresight to follow this example.

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2021/jul/31/latin-introduced-40-state-secondaries-england

I’m just waiting for Boris to appoint himself Caesar.

Although the Romans never did defeat the Scots.

Is there a limit to how many kids you can claim family allowance for or is that just for normal folk, would be funny if Cummings gave Carrie one as a leaving present to the Johnson tribe.

Unfortunately (in this case at least)for the taxpayer, child benefit is paid to the mother, so all Johnson's many abandoned kids will be costing us. Because, in his eyes, we're only here to facilitate his life. Cűnt.

On 01/08/2021 at 15:29, WhiteRoseKillie said:
On 01/08/2021 at 13:54, peternapper said:
Is there a limit to how many kids you can claim family allowance for or is that just for normal folk, would be funny if Cummings gave Carrie one as a leaving present to the Johnson tribe.

Unfortunately (in this case at least)for the taxpayer, child benefit is paid to the mother, so all Johnson's many abandoned kids will be costing us. Because, in his eyes, we're only here to facilitate his life. Cűnt.

My bairn's child benefit is paid to me.

I don't identify as female so I'm definitely her Dad.

On 31/07/2021 at 14:11, Granny Danger said:

I owe Boris Johnson an apology.  I didn’t think his ‘levelling up’ agenda was serious, but now I see his government is now going to introduce the teaching of Latin at some state schools.  There can to better indication that we are heading towards an egalitarian utopia.  I only hope Sturgeon has the foresight to follow this example.

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2021/jul/31/latin-introduced-40-state-secondaries-england

People laugh at Boris over this, but just wait until folk apply for a job at Dixons (or whatever it's called these days) once they're made redundant after furlough ends.

2 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

People laugh at Boris over this, but just wait until folk apply for a job at Dixons (or whatever it's called these days) once they're made redundant after furlough ends.

Do you have to speak Latin to get a job at Dixons/PC World?

22 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I worked in the Dixons in the Murraygate for 3 hours one December before I walking out and heading to The Pillars. 

Ecce Fucking Romani that, Boris. 

Cheers.  I had managed to put memories of1970s Latin classes behind me, but your "Ecce Romani" reference has brought it all back.  If I start randomly quoting bits of Latin text that I can no longer properly translate, or even remember if it was attributed to Ovid or Homer, you'll be hearing from my lawyers.. 😂

10 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:
18 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:
So where is BoJo visiting in Scotland in the next 2 days?

Only BBC Scotland knows.

Is he not out meeting the real people of Scotland? He'd get a warm welcome. I know he's not meeting Nippy. It's been well reported.

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

So where is BoJo visiting in Scotland in the next 2 days?

If the PM is so discourteous as to decline an invitation to meet with the FM, maybe the Scottish Government could take a leaf out of the book of "Have I got news for you" and arrange a press conference with the FM sitting net to a tub of lard. 

(1993 episode of the tv programme when Roy Hattersley failed to appear, so they had a tub of lard sitting at the desk in his place.)

Whether the contribution of a tub of lard would be significantly different to that of the PM is as yet unknown. 

24 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

If the PM is so discourteous as to decline an invitation to meet with the FM, maybe the Scottish Government could take a leaf out of the book of "Have I got news for you" and arrange a press conference with the FM sitting net to a tub of lard. 

(1993 episode of the tv programme when Roy Hattersley failed to appear, so they had a tub of lard sitting at the desk in his place.)

Whether the contribution of a tub of lard would be significantly different to that of the PM is as yet unknown. 

It was worse than that with Splattersley. I believe he didn't show up on five different occasions, so they were absolutely fuming by the time they decided to go down the Tub of Lard route.

No doubt he was very busy with important constituency work.