The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

3 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

BREAKING: New emails reveal Government used taxpayers’ money to conduct political polling

https://goodlawproject.org/update/taxpayers-money-political-polling/

Corruption in plain sight.

Cummings forced it through, could be some shady leaking to get him to shut it.

image.thumb.png.5fa42d4c03713b48e233d395087f929c.png

1 hour ago, Jeff Venom said:
1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:
Why not?
Worth a try.

What, specifically, about people seeking asylum troubles you so to think this is worth a try?

Maybe you might consider the fact that those people are leaving a safe EU country wherein they are quite able to claim asylum. In fact they’ve probably travelled through numerous safe countries to get to France.

Maybe you might consider the fact that those people are leaving a safe EU country wherein they are quite able to claim asylum. In fact they’ve probably travelled through numerous safe countries to get to France.
By this logic asylum seekers should stop at the first safe place they get to?
So what is it actually about asylum seekers (you do know the difference, right?) that troubles you such that you'd rather they stayed in another country?

I owe Boris Johnson an apology.  I didn’t think his ‘levelling up’ agenda was serious, but now I see his government is now going to introduce the teaching of Latin at some state schools.  There can to better indication that we are heading towards an egalitarian utopia.  I only hope Sturgeon has the foresight to follow this example.

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2021/jul/31/latin-introduced-40-state-secondaries-england

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Let them come here in droves, then put them to work fruit picking, truck driving, nursing, or whatever other skills they may possess..

25 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I owe Boris Johnson an apology.  I didn’t think his ‘levelling up’ agenda was serious, but now I see his government is now going to introduce the teaching of Latin at some state schools.  There can to better indication that we are heading towards an egalitarian utopia.  I only hope Sturgeon has the foresight to follow this example.

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2021/jul/31/latin-introduced-40-state-secondaries-england

Ab absurdo 

Guest Bob Mahelp

His floozy is up the duff again. 

He's a khunt. She's a khunt. Their bairns are khunts (even though they don't know it yet).

f**k them. 

17 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

His floozy is up the duff again. 

He's a khunt. She's a khunt. Their bairns are khunts (even though they don't know it yet).

f**k them. 

Indeed.

A lovely family. Anything else nice to say about them?

Indeed.
A lovely family. Anything else nice to say about them?

Reminds me of Mrs WRK having a pop when I was doing the Thatcher's Deid Boogie..

"Have a bit of respect. She was a human being with kids."

"Aye, a racist and a war criminal. Fūck 'em."