The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

Just now, Anonapersona said:

Can't you just act like a normal person? God knows what kind of upbringing you had. What a dismal failure of a human being.

On that note I won't be seeing your next reply.

Now that's one hell of a walk back. 

What we saw there was a classic heads gone, ranting about where people live and what jobs they do, we were 3 posts away from having to post our willy sizes but fortunately for the rest of those reading @Anonapersonaclearly actually calmed down after letting off some steam, a purely natural way of handling things and it's good to see he's done what's best for himself and put me on ignore. He could have doubled down and kept going which would have lead to a longer sustained heads gone with a chance of permanent damage. 

I definitely wouldn’t be making cracks about changing usernames if you didn’t want to implicate half the boys in your own camp anaw (I would’ve changed mine if I knew of something worth changing it to)

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jul/19/boris-johnson-prime-minister-risk-gamble

"Since 2020, Johnson has been sorely tried by apparent misfortune. He has experienced serious illness, a painful divorce, financial worries, the resignation or stepping down of his chancellor, health secretary, the leader of his civil service, and the head of his political staff. His leadership was never suited to collective government. It is egomaniacal, based on charm, fumbling, humour and an addiction to publicity – all handicapped by his relationship with truth which is as dysfunctional as his relationships with women."

21 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jul/19/boris-johnson-prime-minister-risk-gamble

"Since 2020, Johnson has been sorely tried by apparent misfortune. He has experienced serious illness, a painful divorce, financial worries, the resignation or stepping down of his chancellor, health secretary, the leader of his civil service, and the head of his political staff. His leadership was never suited to collective government. It is egomaniacal, based on charm, fumbling, humour and an addiction to publicity – all handicapped by his relationship with truth which is as dysfunctional as his relationships with women."

Yup.

He's also losing his mop at a rate of knots and will soon look like a twat. Unlucky Boris.

Good thread about how young wage earners are going to be fucked again.

Over 65s and people who's income is classed as capital gains won't pay anything to this. The people who will pay are also getting simultaneously fucked with the tax free allowance freeze. 

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

Over 65s and people who's income is classed as capital gains won't pay anything to this. The people who will pay are also getting simultaneously fucked with the tax free allowance freeze. 

Agree, that is not a good idea.

Needs to be paid by middle-aged and elderly.

One idea would be to keep Employee National Insurance after retirement date whereas it is purely borne by the employer at present. Always seemed daft to me.

BREAKING: Government admits at least 4 Ministers used private emails for Government business

https://goodlawproject.org/update/breaking-government-admits-trade-minister-greg-hands-and-ppe-tsar-lord-deighton-used-private-emails/

4 ministers break the ministerial code but that's superfine, no-one cares.  Look over there, there's a Syrian in a rubber boat or an SNP MP clapping.

19 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

BREAKING: Government admits at least 4 Ministers used private emails for Government business

https://goodlawproject.org/update/breaking-government-admits-trade-minister-greg-hands-and-ppe-tsar-lord-deighton-used-private-emails/

4 ministers break the ministerial code but that's superfine, no-one cares.  Look over there, there's a Syrian in a rubber boat or an SNP MP clapping.

If ever there was a need for a strong opposition in Westminster it’s now.  Instead we have Starmer and an MSM that does it’s best to ignore the SNP.

2 hours ago, SANTAN said:

Has this account been rubbished lately? 

Absolutley mental story. 

Yup, they keep linking to titles rather than the story, and when you track it down their tweet is at best a wild distortion. They slip in the odd correct one in between absolute shockers. No political bias that I can fathom, just spreading baseless panicky headline tweets. Internet Research Agency probably. 

Edited by welshbairn

On 20/07/2021 at 11:10, Detournement said:

Aka "the tories" 

On 20/07/2021 at 12:37, Dawson Park Boy said:

Agree, that is not a good idea.

Needs to be paid by middle-aged and elderly.

One idea would be to keep Employee National Insurance after retirement date whereas it is purely borne by the employer at present. Always seemed daft to me.

Fucking hell. 

How much would be raised? Which part of the income and wealth distribution will be working past retirement age? 

Tax some of our poorest people more, for working longer? Great idea. 

My plan would involve higher taxes on unearned income and capital gains. I think the planned rise of the CT rate to 25% is a good start as well. Investors in companies benefit from the state providing the protection of limited liability. They should be and in my view are willing to pay a bit more than the current fuckall for that privilege. 

31 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

No one gives a f**k what Boris does. They’ll still vote for him.

Of course they will - he did get Brexit done as my friends in Lancashire continue to remind me.

They knew what they were voting for after all.