The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

Yeah. I like her a lot. 
Passionate and with the correct views.
I was very impressed with her in the halcyon days of 2016. Acting as deputy to a man with no principles has disillusioned me - I had high hopes for her, alongside RLB and Laura Pidcock.

18 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Angela Rayner on the warpath today.

What would Bojo be apologising for in this scenario? Them missing the penalties? Did he get caught posting monkey emojis on Instagram? 

17 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I know it won't (and shouldn't) affect matters in Scotland but I really hope Angela gets the labour leader gig sooner, rather than later.

Even looks good wearing a mask.

download.jpg

I see the nasty party have finally twigged that overly and overtly aligning themselves with the neanderthal has seen them way on the wrong side of what is reasonable and responsible.

Boris hates being associated with the scum that he appeals to, hence the grandstanding PMQ show.

On 14/07/2021 at 12:46, sophia said:

I see the nasty party have finally twigged that overly and overtly aligning themselves with the neanderthal has seen them way on the wrong side of what is reasonable and responsible.

This is an excellent point and one well made.  This is why I haven't voted 'Tory' since BoJo became party leader.

Meanwhile, in ScotchLand , the local administration's  entire shtick is to appeal to the aggrieved and the xenophobic.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

This is an excellent point and one well made.  This is why I haven't voted 'Tory' since BoJo became party leader.

Meanwhile, in ScotchLand , the local administration's  entire shtick is to appeal to the aggrieved and the xenophobic.

Xenophobic?

Scotland is an open and welcoming country that actually wishes to be in the EU. Unlike all your little friends in the Tory County of Buckinghamshire - and all the others in Englandshire.

19 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Xenophobic?

Scotland is an open and welcoming country that actually wishes to be in the EU. Unlike all your little friends in the Tory County of Buckinghamshire - and all the others in Englandshire.

Scotland has taken a turn for the worse and is openly Anglophobic.

Sad, really.

10 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Scotland has taken a turn for the worse and is openly Anglophobic.

Sad, really.

Quelle surprise!

‘Anti-Scottish’ Boris Johnson is driving rise of Scottish nationalism

Boris Johnson is leading an “anti-Scottish” government that risks driving extreme nationalism with its refusal to engage with a second independence referendum, a former Welsh Labour first minister has claimed.

Carwyn Jones said it would be “very difficult to oppose” another constitutional ballot if the SNP won a majority at May’s Holyrood elections.