The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

On 21/05/2021 at 19:26, trainspotter said:

Meanwhile, in the latest update from the Ministry of Unintentional Satire, the Prime Minister expresses concern over the use of "deceitful behaviour" by an individual for personal gain

Diana interview: PM concerned after inquiry into BBC deceit - BBC News

Pot - meet kettle. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-lies-conservative-leader-candidate-list-times-banana-brexit-bus-a8929076.html

As far as I'm concerned, the more he opens his gob the better. 

Edited by Salt n Vinegar

Labour MP claims Boris Johnson’s Covid condition was exaggerated because he was ‘not at death’s door’ | The Independent

This bit made me laugh.

Simon Clarke, a Conservative MP, hit back immediately, saying: “That’s an extraordinary thing to say. Are you impugning the prime minister’s integrity?

3 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

To paraphrase from Game of Thrones “I’m not impugning his integrity, I’m denying its existence”.

1 minute ago, SandyCromarty said:

An Independent review has found that Boris's comments about Burkhas making women look like letterboxes were insensitive to Muslims.

Does the word "insensitive" imply Racism?

Not at all.

What he said was true and funny.
Sandy, do you wear a kilt?

Anyway, is Islam a race? Adherents come from all races.

49 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Not at all.

We can always rely on you to defend such things.

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Not at all.

A semantic point which only serves to undercut your argument - the hate and intolerance is what matters.

Edited by btb

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Not at all.

Funny? You're defending that language from a Prime Minister. You're stuck in the same mindset if so. But probably not an Eton lad but I'm sure he'll be pleased to know you're sticking up for him.

2 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Funny? You're defending that language from a Prime Minister. You're stuck in the same mindset if so. But probably not an Eton lad but I'm sure he'll be pleased to know you're sticking up for him.

Didn't he write the article before he was PM? 

1 minute ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Regardless of when it was written, surely unacceptable from a public figure. Even a public figure of ridicule.

I don't think it was beyond the pale when looking at journalism or creative writing in general, I do think if he had published such comparisons when in office he would have to go and there's an argument that such comments should have stopped him from being leader but they were brought up during the candidacy campaign and it didn't seem to matter much. 

17 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Somebody said c**t in another thread tho. The horror

On 09/04/2021 at 11:17, GiGi said:

Wasn't sure where to put this but..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-56680478

Creepy Tory MP trying to shag a vulnerable 21 year old intern, not sacked. The entire party is rotten to the core. If Johnson can be PM with his track record why should there be consequences for any tory?

This fucking wrong'un again.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-56757772

How many more people must be subjected to this horrible c**t? Suspended for 6 weeks is a slap on the wrist. Should be sacked and a criminal caution for this. 

4 minutes ago, GiGi said:

This fucking wrong'un again.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-56757772

How many more people must be subjected to this horrible c**t? Suspended for 6 weeks is a slap on the wrist. Should be sacked and a criminal caution for this. 

With a man of such looks I'd be unsurprised if he found dirty puddles to be too alluring. 

Mental you can be found guilty of such actions but think 6 weeks paid holiday will change such attitudes. 

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

With a man of such looks I'd be unsurprised if he found dirty puddles to be too alluring. 

Mental you can be found guilty of such actions but think 6 weeks paid holiday will change such attitudes. 

This particular panel can't trigger a recall despite the length of suspension either. A disgraceful situation.

Just going to say that you may have misread the room on this one. Homophobia may not have been the intent but that's what it looks like. 

34 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

He should have been given a 'sound arse thrashing', but then again that might have meant a joyous occasion for him, he probably would have got a hard on and enjoyed the experience.

Oh dear..