The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

2 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

My wife is completely non- political and skips past all the stuff about the flat redecoration so in the paper.

However, after being out with her pals, she asked me , knowing I follow these things. ‘Have the taxpayers paid for this stuff?’

When I replied no, apart from the agreed allowance, she replied. ‘What’s all the fuss about?’

I think that’s the view of the general public and why the Tory vote is doing quite well.

Peter Bone found 

My wife is completely non- political and skips past all the stuff about the flat redecoration so in the paper.
However, after being out with her pals, she asked me , knowing I follow these things. ‘Have the taxpayers paid for this stuff?’
When I replied no, apart from the agreed allowance, she replied. ‘What’s all the fuss about?’
I think that’s the view of the general public and why the Tory vote is doing quite well.
Making up wee stories for the politics section of a football forum [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

f**k sake man

4 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Fairly insignificant compared to the £100mn losses incurred by the nationalised Ferguson Marine

Wee made up stories about wee made up conversations with a wee made up wife. 

All to because you cant defend the actions of the party you follow, so seek to trivialise their actions. 

Iv no doubt the BBC trying desperately to downplay Boris treachery has inspired this particular wee rambling work of fiction. 

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Wee made up stories about wee made up conversations with a wee made up wife. 

All to because you cant defend the actions of the party you follow, so seek to trivialise their actions. 

Iv no doubt the BBC trying desperately to downplay Boris treachery has inspired this particular wee rambling work of fiction. 

Fictitious wife!!

You are certainly living in cloud cuckoo land.

If you want any proof of my veracity just check up with SD on the FFC topic, who I took to away games when he was a boy.

You're obviously spending too much time posting drivel on here.

Going by your posting on here I imagine anyone who knows you is equally stupid so this isn't a surprise. 
You got in there before I did.

My own wife is not that political but she thought what Johnson had been doing was a bloody disgrace.

She does not normally vote, but the attacks on Sturgeon and this shite have made her absolutely determined to vote SNP.

She also asked about voting SNP on the list - I said it was a wasted vote in our area and if she wanted to vote for an independence party it was the Greens or Alba - given she can't stand Salmond I think it may well be the case that she votes Green on the list.

5 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

My wife is political and she say's Boris is a lying corrupt arsehole imitating a Prime Minister.

I am no fan of the Labour Party, but a Labour PM who had done a fraction of the things Johnson has would be hounded out of office.

A Labour government who tried to turn the national broadcaster into a cheerleader for his political party would be rightly castigated.

Only Independence will free us from this cesspit of sleaze, hypocrisy and double standards.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I am no fan of the Labour Party, but a Labour PM who had done a fraction of the things Johnson has would be hounded out of office.

A Labour government who tried to turn the national broadcaster into a cheerleader for his political party would be rightly castigated.

Only Independence will free us from this cesspit of sleaze, hypocrisy and double standards.

Then lead us into another cesspit of sleaze, hypocrisy and double standards. This time with tartan trimmings though.

10 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

The reason that Boris and his Circus entourage continue to lie in Parliament, commit fraud and generally do as they wish with our money is that the print and broadcasting media are right wing and as morally corrupt as this and any tory government, it is on a scale equivalent to a West African Country's dictatorship. And it will continue until the public come to their senses.

Then lead us into another cesspit of sleaze, hypocrisy and double standards. This time with tartan trimmings though.

The Unionist stance summed up perfectly. The UK is shite, they know it’s shite but Scotland would be shite with Tartan trimmings so let’s just put up with the shite we know.