The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

This is from the BBC story:

Boris Johnson suggested that "bodies could pile high" during a heated discussion about lockdown in Downing Street in the autumn, sources familiar with the talks have told the BBC.

On Monday, the Daily Mail reported that Mr Johnson had said "let the bodies pile high in their thousands" rather than order a third lockdown.

The PM denied making the remarks, adding that lockdowns had worked.

Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer said he was "astonished" by the reports.

He added that: "Everybody would be deeply concerned, not least all those families who have lost someone in the pandemic."

There is a mile of difference between "let the bodies pile high in their thousands" and "bodies could pile high". This is the spin they're going for - a slight re-wording that takes all the sting out of it. 

21 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

What a daft question.

They could die of a multitude of diseases from flu, cancer, dementia , etc.

Were all going at some time!!

Yes people die of any number of diseases. I mean really? But, we're taking about your views on Covid and your acceptance of a higher death toll.

So will you answer the question?

35 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

What a daft question.

They could die of a multitude of diseases from flu, cancer, dementia , etc.

Were all going at some time!!

ah, thats ok then, just some may go a few decades before their time......but on you go pile them on high...we are not at the acceptable level yet....yup, room for one more on top.

13 minutes ago, Anonapersona said:

Yes people die of any number of diseases. I mean really? But, we're taking about your views on Covid and your acceptance of a higher death toll.

So will you answer the question?

I think we should accept a higher level of deaths from Covid.

As things stand at the moment I agree with the letter put out yesterday by a group of scientists, albeit a minority, that we should immediately open things up. They argue that the bad effects of lockdown are greater than the good effects. Currently, deaths are lower than the average at the same time in previous years. Obviously, this is slightly misleading as a lot of deaths which would normally occur now were brought forward because of Covid. I think the average Covid death age is still well into the 80’s.

If someone has had both jabs, what’s the point of holding them back? What more can they do?

There is obviously no hard and fast rule but, yes, I would accept a higher death toll to allow a more normal life to return.

This could actually hurt Boris all because he let his new bird bully him into sacking Cummings. The fact that Carrie Symonds got in tow with the clown is enough to suggest she is a pyscho but she seems to have carved out some influence for herself.

Michael Corleone style separation of wife and work is the only option for a Prime Minister imo.

Will we see Boris get an 8 hour grilling in front of a Labour controlled inquiry into his breaking the ministerial code and other flagrant corruptions.
How would he hold up folks?

If past form is anything to go by he would probably send Stanley to fill in for him!

57 minutes ago, Detournement said:

This could actually hurt Boris all because he let his new bird bully him into sacking Cummings. The fact that Carrie Symonds got in tow with the clown is enough to suggest she is a pyscho but she seems to have carved out some influence for herself.

Michael Corleone style separation of wife and work is the only option for a Prime Minister imo.

Woman gets blamed for man being a wretched sort.

At least you’re consistent on this as you were on the Salmond affair. 

2 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Good timing for the Scottish elections tbf. They were all hoping Nicola would be on the ropes during this period... haven't the tables turned

TBH all the furore and uproar from the tory anti Nicola squad back in March absolutely pales into insignificance compared to this massive tory debacle.

This despicable tory government is playing the public for fools and there is a name for it coined in the 17th century.

Kakistocracy is a system of Government that is run by the least qualified, and the most unscrupulous citizens.

Sums them up, at least Scotland didn't vote for them as we have more sense, why would we vote for a tory party that through the many years have always been mired in corruption and sleaze.

2 hours ago, Londonwell said:

Woman gets blamed for man being a wretched sort.

At least you’re consistent on this as you were on the Salmond affair. 

She is a mad Tory psycho. f**k her.

I didn't absolve Boris of anything I just think it's funny this is what is getting him in trouble (rather than the actual body counts he and your boss have wracked up). He's lazy and venal which has led to the feud between Symonds and Cummings. 

6 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Even if he did say it, I would probably agree with his sentiment on this.

He said he'd prefer to see bodies piled high in their thousands. You're lower than fucking vermin. 

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

She is a mad Tory psycho. f**k her.

I didn't absolve Boris of anything I just think it's funny this is what is getting him in trouble (rather than the actual body counts he and your boss have wracked up). He's lazy and venal which has led to the feud between Symonds and Cummings. 

‘My boss’ 😂

You’re such a weird cat. 

4 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
1 hour ago, HTG said:
He said he'd prefer to see bodies piled high in their thousands. You're lower than fucking vermin. 

He's trolling for bites of course. An absolutely tragic, lonely existence nonetheless.

Cannon-ball the c**t to Delhi and he can help arrange the stacks of bodies - I'm sure they'll welcome volunteers who understand and agree with a pile-them-high policy. 

Boris Johnson ‘isolated and at risk of becoming uncontrollable’

Analysis: Tory sources say PM’s aides are too inexperienced to handle toxic briefing wars in No 10

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/apr/26/boris-johnson-isolated-and-at-risk-of-becoming-uncontrollable?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Shit, meet fan.