The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

Be some laugh if they do come out and say it's a lie then Domski drops the recording. Literally nothing will come of it because tories don't do consequences but funny all the same.

1 minute ago, Paco said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56890714

The BBC are reporting pretty much as fact that the comment was said by Johnson. Don’t think they’d be doing this without pretty solid sources.

Johnson denied it to Sky News earlier, on camera.

Is there any chance at all that anything comes of this?

Deny, bluster, consider the matter closed.

3 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Boris Johnson being PM is the key to our independence...wishing him gone is a major mistake

Not entirely sure about that.  I'm struggling to think of a single Tory high heid yin who could make me think "now THERE'S a Tory I can trust" 🤣

Even if he did say it, I would probably agree with his sentiment on this.

There has to be a trade off in this Covid thing between lockdown and an open,

free society.

The difficulty is in striking the right balance as the situation in India is obviously dire and we don’t want to see that here.

Having been there, I never understood how they managed to avoid a disaster for so long.

Going forward, I think we need to accept a higher death toll on Covid to prevent disasters occurring with cancer care and all the other ailments and diseases which depend on health services just as much as Covid.

1 minute ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

free society.

The difficulty is in striking the right balance as the situation in India is obviously dire and we don’t want to see that here.

Having been there, I never understood how they managed to avoid a disaster for so long.

Going forward, I think we need to accept a higher death toll on Covid to prevent disasters occurring with cancer care and all the other ailments and diseases which depend on health services just as much as Covid.

If tens of thousands of people are sick and dying of covid, how do you propose we treat cancers and other ailments and diseases. Where do you propose we treat them, and who do we get to do it? 

10 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

free society.

You are so, so shit at trolling

12 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

free society.

Is it acceptable if your family members die of Covid?

Or just other people's family?

16 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

free society.

Ok, so you agree with Boris (you do know you are allowed to disagree even as a Tory) what is an acceptable number of bodies? how high do they need to be piled up? 

26 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Not entirely sure about that.  I'm struggling to think of a single Tory high heid yin who could make me think "now THERE'S a Tory I can trust" 🤣

Oh, you can trust every fucking one of them - to be a hideous, vile, corrupt self-serving cúnt. And that applies from PM to first-time voter. 

4 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

Ok, so you agree with Boris (you do know you are allowed to disagree even as a Tory) what is an acceptable number of bodies? how high do they need to be piled up? 

..and given recent times (including on this benighted island) how many dark ones equal a pale one?