The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

32 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

I am getting very confused here!
Are the Daily Mail and Dominic Cummings the ‘good guys’ now? emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I wonder if Cummings has a recording of him saying this and is currently blackmailing him in some way. Johnson and the Cabinet will just come out and deny him saying this, which is easy to do if it's one person's word against someone else. 

19 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

I wonder if Cummings has a recording of him saying this and is currently blackmailing him in some way. Johnson and the Cabinet will just come out and deny him saying this, which is easy to do if it's one person's word against someone else. 

tumblr_owwyq2HFJh1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

On 23/04/2021 at 20:45, Michael W said:

Hiring Dominic Cummings was a massive, massive mistake. He has no respect for diplomacy or order and is the type of man that would burn a house down because he didn't like the curtains. 

Sacking him was only going to end one way and I for one cannot wait to see what else he unleashes on Johnson. 

I wonder if Johnson regrets going to war with Cummings yet, then? An absolute shocker of a decision and boy is it paying out. 

Going back to the article since he was mentioned in it, where is Michael Gove? I know he was sent off to Israel but he's been missing for weeks. If he is plotting against Johnson, his old advisor is currently well and truly sticking the knife into his more recent boss. 

52 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

If there is any evidence that he said this then it is absolutely a resignation matter - seems the Daily Mail are out to get BoJo - with Gove and his wife orchestrating ?

Can you imagine the reaction if Nicola Sturgeon was accused of saying "let the bodies pile high in their thousands"

54 minutes ago, Michael W said:

I wonder if Johnson regrets going to war with Cummings yet, then? An absolute shocker of a decision and boy is it paying out. 

Going back to the article since he was mentioned in it, where is Michael Gove? I know he was sent off to Israel but he's been missing for weeks. If he is plotting against Johnson, his old advisor is currently well and truly sticking the knife into his more recent boss. 

Going to war with Cummings wasn't the problem. Bringing him in to work with him in the first place was. 

2 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

Going to war with Cummings wasn't the problem. Bringing him in to work with him in the first place was. 

I agree, he should've been nowhere near where he was. 

That said - everyone in Britain knows the basis on which Cummings operates. If the PM is apparently blind to that then he is an even larger idiot than I thought. Cummings has no loyalty and doesn't care for the concept (much like Johnson oddly enough) - he isn't going to sit there and let Johnson brief against him without retribution. 

Much as though I don't like Cummings, he is also smart enough to probably save correspondence that could humiliate someone at a later date. 

59 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Boris Johnson being PM is the key to our independence...wishing him gone is a major mistake

Current polling is not that reflective of this unfortunately. The Salmond inquiry getting front page coverage from the BBC and other British media while the tory cronyism and other corruption scandals are just brushed off by the state broadcaster has had a tangible impact.