The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

JENRICK POURS
A Billion in Public Money
Into Conservative Marginals

https://bylinetimes.com/2021/03/03/jenrick-pours-a-billion-in-public-money-to-conservative-marginals/

The Government is to hand over another £1 billion of public money to 45 towns – mainly to seats that the Conservatives gained in the 2019 General Election, and others with wafer-thin council majorities ahead of this May’s local elections.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/government-plane-union-flag-paint-livery-b1820418.html

Government acquires second, brand new ‘Brexit jet’ for Boris Johnson painted red, white and blue
Exclusive: Six-month-old Airbus A321 has same ‘Global Britain’ livery as RAF Voyager, which cost taxpayer £900,000 to repaint

f**k the nurses.

On 20/03/2021 at 20:10, Baxter Parp said:

JENRICK POURS
A Billion in Public Money
Into Conservative Marginals

https://bylinetimes.com/2021/03/03/jenrick-pours-a-billion-in-public-money-to-conservative-marginals/

The Government is to hand over another £1 billion of public money to 45 towns – mainly to seats that the Conservatives gained in the 2019 General Election, and others with wafer-thin council majorities ahead of this May’s local elections.

The tories have no opposition in england and will be in power there for the foreseeable future that is why we must take the change and get out. We can have any kind of government we want after independence but if not making the move it is tory rule regardless.

40 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Flegs on buildings...more flegs more flegs the feckers are obsessed

Are there any government buildings near Parkhead... :whistle

This is obviously to put us rebellious jockos in our place. "Oh look, there's a Union flag. I'd better vote no after all". 

It's a bit of a minter really because it all seems, dare I say it, un-British. There was a time when folk in the UK laughed at the Yanks for their flag worshipping and being secure in their identity didn't really need to do this shite except to please the Queen on her birthday.

When I heard the news the first image I thought of was Peter Butterworth in the last scene of "Carry on up the Khyber" looking at a Union flag with "I'm backing Britain" on it and saying "They're all raving mad you know"

On 13/03/2021 at 00:05, tamthebam said:

Some Glasgow based UK tribunals were moved to being under the Scottish Government in the last few years while some remained under the UK.

As the UK Civil Service had been subject to 1% pay caps for at least the last decade while the Scottish Government had given 2% or more in recent years it meant that some people doing the same job in the same building were being paid different amounts.

The Cabinet Office jobs will be subject to the UK Government 1% pay cap and are unlikely to be attractive to any current Scottish Civil Servant for this reason.

On the advertised posts, Cabinet Office has quite a high starting point. Certainly better than some others. Even if the existing malcontents and no' rights don't  fill it, they'll find more life failures from the general public to join us.

11 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Boris?  Shaging about!  No.  Twice married with at least six kids. I’ll hear no more about it.

Does shaging have one or two g’s?  Last time I got my hole Hearts were a top flight club.

f**k 2020. 

It's Laura I feel sorry for

https://twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/1375945909872246790?s=19

Maybe it's just me  but with all the stories about Boris and sexual infidelities every time I see him standing at his new lectern giving a briefing , the scene from the first Police Academy film we're Lassarad is giving a speech  whilst being pleasured comes to mind  😆

4 hours ago, stanton said:

Maybe it's just me  but with all the stories about Boris and sexual infidelities every time I see him standing at his new lectern giving a briefing , the scene from the first Police Academy film we're Lassarad is giving a speech  whilst being pleasured comes to mind  😆

£2.6m can get you that. 

Forty UK passengers tuned back to the uk today at Alicante Airport as they didn't have the new Spanish residency permits, a system put in place after Brexit.

They had to fly back without their luggage which will be sent back later.

Having to register for a residency permit will upset overseas offshore workers who are not paying tax anywhere as they will now be checked by the Spanish Government.