The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

Did I miss the annual Christmas Day meltdown by Oaksoft this year?

The Christmas period just isn't the same without the knowledge that somebody filled with bitter rage against the weak and vulnerable isn't having a worse time then you.

14 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Let's dangle a bit more bait, then..

Tories are vermin. They survive by preying upon the workers of this country. Parasitic scum. I make no apologies for this description, which includes all of them, from that cűnt in No 10, through their elected representatives at all levels, to the idiotic Mail-reading workers who believe that the people after their money and lifestyle arrive in rubber boats rather than private jets and ministerial cars.

Cűnts, the lot of them.

The thousands of incorrect posts in the BRALT really got to Norman. 

12 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

Here did we not get an exceptional few weeks out of calling Tories vermin a while back? I'm sure it was driving someone apoplectic, can't remember who.

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

It was oaksoft I remember now. Heads gone at accurately describing Tories.

I think where he completely missed the point was that, initially at least, someone was quoting/paraphrasing Nye Bevan.

Watching back Matt Hancock get torn apart by Piers Morgan made me realise that the majority of the Tory cabinet can be split quite neatly into one of two categories - sociopath or simpleton.

Edited by Gordon EF

5 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Watching back Matt Hancock get torn apart by Piers Morgan made me realise that the majority of the Tory cabinet can be split quite neatly into one of two categories - sociopath or simpleton.

Thanks for that. When considering them and in order to aid recall, I shall abbreviate it to SS.

If we're piling on to the Tories (as we all should on a regular basis) then I'd like to add that they are all absolute scum, total pieces of shit who have no place in decent society.

I'd dearly love to see them each take a hard punch to their horrible pusses.

43 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

I’d say Hancock falls into both tbh.  That stare alone is sociopathic.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

If we're piling on to the Tories (as we all should on a regular basis) then I'd like to add that they are all absolute scum, total pieces of shit who have no place in decent society.

I'd dearly love to see them each take a hard punch to their horrible pusses.

The sympathy for Johnson when he had Covid was boak inspiring.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

The sympathy for Johnson when he had Covid was boak inspiring.

Very much so.

Whilst I wasn't actively wanting him to die, I would have had a smile if he did. We don't need such vapid, evil scum that works to make him and his garbage pals richer at the expense of other people's wellbeing and even lives.

He basically makes the world a worse place.

Edited by DA Baracus

24 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Very much so.

Whilst I wasn't actively wanting him to die, I would have had a smile if he did. We don't need such vapid, evil scum that works to make him and his garbage pals richer at the expense of other people's wellbeing and even lives.

He basically makes the world a worse plac

That’s why dentists don’t like him either.