The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

9 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Are you sure you voted Tory?

I'm not entirely sure you'd understand the ballot paper.

Your intelligence isn't determined from being patronising on a football forum that you spend most of your time on trying to feel good about yourself by insulting people you probably wouldn't make eye contact with offline. 

Your intelligence isn't determined from being patronising on a football forum that you spend most of your time on trying to feel good about yourself by insulting people you probably wouldn't make eye contact with offline. 
I don't really need to ridicule racists or daft wee ***s to feel good about myself. It's just funny. Run along now [emoji23]

9 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I don't really need to ridicule racists or daft wee ***s to feel good about myself. It's just funny. Run along now emoji23.png

Yes, you're hilarious, the way you call everyone "daft wee ****" is so edgy and really shows how you don't care. You're definitely a cool guy with lots of friends..

10 minutes ago, peternapper said:

He will make much more than that when he finally exposes what was rattling about in Johnsons heid for the last year.

Help me will you, Downing Street, kill the May bird, take back control will we?

gollum-lord-of-the-rings-new-line-cinema