The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

"...consistently in breach of the Ministerial Code..."

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/937010/Findings_of_the_Independent_Adviser.pdf

Of course Johnson was going to back her. He's a pathetic, waffling gobshite with no morals whatsoever. He has her loyalty and that's all that will matter.

5 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:
5 hours ago, Mr Waldo said:
BJ announces that Green recovery thing and an increase in Defence spending. If he announces something else I don't hate, I am taking it as a sign of fhe Apocalypse.

You can hate the fact that the green recovery money is £14 Bn less than the bomb the people money.

And the fact (and it is a fact) that the Green recovery money is, oh what's the word? Ah yes, imaginary.

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

Head of bullying inquiry chucks it after the Talking Haystack backs the utter cuntress. 

LOL

The United Kingdom is now basically Zimbabwe with shit weather and less dead farmers. 

So far - it's already an occupation with a high suicide rate. I can't see Brexit improving things.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

"...consistently in breach of the Ministerial Code..."

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/937010/Findings_of_the_Independent_Adviser.pdf

Of course Johnson was going to back her. He's a pathetic, waffling gobshite with no morals whatsoever. He has her loyalty and that's all that will matter.

You don't understand Tories all that well, do you?

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

Head of bullying inquiry chucks it after the Talking Haystack backs the utter cuntress. 

LOL

The United Kingdom is now basically Zimbabwe with shit weather and less dead farmers

This kind of flippancy when dealing with such things brings to me great sadness and we should all be aware of our acts and how they may be read by others.

It's fewer, fewer dead farmers. 

Surprised BJs not sacking Patel, I'd have thought it'd be easy to find a nodding-dog type on the back benches to replace her.

The only reason I can think is that it's only her Cruella de Ville tribute act keeping BJ from being the most hated politician in the land.

Edited by btb

I think what you have to remember is that being a completely terrible, bullying c**t who screams abuse at civil servants is actually a massively positive character trait for a pretty large chunk of tory voters.

30 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I think what you have to remember is that being a completely terrible, bullying c**t who screams abuse at civil servants is actually a massively positive character trait for a pretty large chunk of tory voters.

Absolutely spot on.  Let us never forget the type of politician who appeals to the utter shitebag of a person who would vote Tory.  Utter fucking scum.

46 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

There's probably a market for that amongst Tories of the Jacob Rees-Mogg ilk!:babe2