The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

Patel really would pull the plug on a life support machine to charge her mobile phone and then send the deceased next of kin a bill for the electricity

She’s almost definitely researching how to deport her own family as we speak.

Usually stepping on Lego while on my way for a midnight pish.
Quite but I doubt Priti was doing many midnight pish's (?) Whilst dealing with colleagues. It's an utterly ludicrous claim that in a work environment you can admit to bullying behaviour but then be admonished as it was unintentional. Bullying by it's nature is premeditated, it's not a "one off" yet here we are.

Tbf it is quite funny that Patel's defence here seems to that she's not bullied anyone in particular for any particular reason, it's just that she's a great big horrible c**t to everyone.
Nothing twists my mind like the fact that I wid. Till the neighbours complained about the smell.

One day my therapist will zero in on this.

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

f**k off with your defence shite.
Kids are starving and we are buying things that kill people.
Dont care if it creates jobs, create jobs in hospitals.

There was a guy on the radio this morning trying to justify £16bn on defence as we just spent £14bn on PPE - is that correct, we (as in bloody UK) spent approx £200 on PPE p\for every man woman and child - Tory donors must all be billionairres now.  Both figures are ludicrous - is there a serious threat from China?  If there I dont feel it.  I hate this creation of phoney wars purely to justify additional spend on weapons of mass destruction to ensure sandhurst educated tory twats get a hardon

2 hours ago, bennett said:

The armed forces have been ill equipped for years, constant cutbacks have left us with overstretched and outdated equipment. 

This is long overdue but probably won't be enough. 

Stop invading countries then. 
All the threats since the Cold War has been our own doing. We (the west) created the taliban, helped promote wahabi causes in saudi, pissed off Iran and Iraq and destabilised the entire region. All for what? 
We ended up paying higher oil prices than if we had just agreed to Iran’s prices.

Iraq became even worse. Afghanistan is still a mess. Millions of refugees.

We have spent hundreds of billions on failure and the death of millions of innocent people.

Edited by D.A.F.C

Of course Johnson won’t sack Patel, but it’s another mark against him just as the Cummings Durham trip was.  It will all be used against him when the time is right to replace him.

The problem is that the person who replaces him will also be a Tory c**t.

The British Medical Journal not too chuffed with the Tories' corruption. Not mincing words.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/bmj-lashes-out-at-uk-state-corruption-and-suppression-of-science/16/11/

The coronavirus pandemic has “unleashed state corruption on a grand scale” that is “harmful to public health”, a scathing editorial in medical journal the BMJ has said.

In an unusually political intervention for the highly-respected scientific publication, it warns that politicians are “suppressing science” and accuses the government of “opportunistic embezzlement”.

“The pandemic has revealed how the medical-political complex can be manipulated in an emergency – a time when it is even more important to safeguard science,” the article – penned by executive editor Kamran Abbasi – says.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

The armed forces have been ill equipped for years, constant cutbacks have left us with overstretched and outdated equipment. 

And our borders have just been ravaged with "enemies" right enough.

Don't kid yourself. These investments are never about defence and are all about attack. I wonder who we're "bringing democracy" to now.

My money's on Iran.

1 minute ago, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

And our borders have just been ravaged with "enemies" right enough.

Don't kid yourself. These investments are never about defence and are all about attack. I wonder who we're "bringing democracy" to now.

My money's on Iran.

Here’s some freedom bullets and bombs for you. 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Who out of our likely enemies do you think we could take on in a battle, even if we doubled our defence budget? The last conflicts we got stupidly involved in led to us getting kicked unceremoniously out of Basra and Helmand, forcing the Americans to bail us out. I think we should adopt a more Irish posture, keep our heads down and offer peace keeping assistance to the UN. The days of the UK being a global power are over, it's time to stop pretending.

We've basically been stretching a defence force to act on the world stage, the Iranian nonsense a few years ago showed how stretched the navy was.

Building two carriers which don't have adequate air defence systems,  no AEW, not enough ships to defend them, filling a carrier with US marine F35s because we don't have enough planes is an example of the state of our forces.

We could maybe take on Belgium.

17 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Of course Johnson won’t sack Patel, but it’s another mark against him just as the Cummings Durham trip was.  It will all be used against him when the time is right to replace him.

Unthinkable.

It might be someone nice like Michael Gove or William Rees Mogg.

42 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The last Tory who did the honourable thing was Lord Carrington in 1982 but probably only you Granny, Jacksgranda  and myself on here remember that.   There is no way that Patel will be brought to account, and as for Johnson, he's already set such a low bar that people will just shrug and move on.  We need to stop  trying to rationalise the Westminster cesspit and simply get to f**k out from  under it.

37 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

Maybe Britnats need to accept that Britain is not a global superpower. Slightly more powerful than Belgium is probably about the right level for the the modern UK tbh. 

Not even close.

Belgium is the heart of the European Union. Britain is.... well.... a dinky wee island running critically low on political alliances.

Edited by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If the UK didn't spend a single penny more then they/we wouldn't be invaded and/or attacked. Mental that anyone with an apparently functioning brain thinks that there are countries lining up to invade the UK at any point.

There is no such threat.