The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

I can see "men in grey suits" easing Bojo, along with his guru, into the sidelines given his latest poll ratings.  It will be claimed he has never fully recovered from Covid. Given his latest series of car crashes this could happen very soon.

My only worry is who will get the gig next. Some of the horrors in that cabinet from Hancock to Patel just don't bear thinking about.

Simon McCoy on the news, spotting this restaurateur’s bird poster mid interview and slowly moving himself forward to try and hide it. He tried using his script, but that must have been too obvious because then they started showing cutaways of Newcastle instead. Just in case you can’t make him out, that’s Boris on the bottom row of “British Tits" 🤣
120432835_3389072524504064_6841244625189704034_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=vlXyP9IKEZIAX91lU1G&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=285ddd3e00beb89e24809e6d3df0612b&oe=5F986213

3 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I can see "men in grey suits" easing Bojo, along with his guru, into the sidelines given his latest poll ratings.  It will be claimed he has never fully recovered from Covid. Given his latest series of car crashes this could happen very soon.

My only worry is who will get the gig next. Some of the horrors in that cabinet from Hancock to Patel just don't bear thinking about.

And you'd be right. That discussion has been happening for some time. Bojo is apparently finding the job a nightmare and unable to function as remotely competent Prime Minister. He's not properly recovered from Covid and has no idea what to do about Brexit which he never really supported in the first place. Whether he will be around for the complete shitshow that will happen when the Uk crashes out of all it's European trade deals in 2021 is doubtful but theres little doubt he won't be there this time next year. His performances in the Commons have left many senior Tories worries as he gets rag-dolled by Starmer every week and cannot deal with the most basic of details.

Gove is Murdoch's anointed one. Hancock and Raab are both useless, Patel and Sunak are both too brown for the Tory membership to follow plus all the racists who voted for them in 2019 won't wear that .

Recent articles in the Sunday Times back Gove and suggest he'll be eased in along with his horrorshow of a wife. So that will be fun......

Edited by AndyM

15 minutes ago, AndyM said:

And you'd be right. That discussion has been happening for some time. Bojo is apparently finding the job a nightmare and unable to function as remotely competent Prime Minister. He's not properly recovered from Covid and has no idea what to do about Brexit which he never really supported in the first place. Whether he will be around for the complete shitshow that will happen when the Uk crashes out of all it's European trade deals in 2021 is doubtful but theres little doubt he won't be there this time next year. His performances in the Commons have left many senior Tories worries as he gets rag-dolled by Starmer every week and cannot deal with the most basic of details.

Gove is Murdoch's anointed one. Hancock and Raab are both useless, Patel and Sunak are both too brown for the Tory membership to follow plus all the racists who voted for them in 2019 won't wear that .

Recent articles in the Sunday Times back Gove and suggest he'll be eased in along with his horrorshow of a wife. So that will be fun......

Yes, I think you've just about said it all there. Certainly interesting times ahead, although probably not good ones unless of course it brings Scotland closer to independence.

Yes, I think you've just about said it all there. Certainly interesting times ahead, although probably not good ones unless of course it brings Scotland closer to independence.
Gove isnt *quite* as much of a cartoon bumbling clown as Boris, but he is one callous fucker and he cant hide it. The way the Tory cabinet has been driven in recent times, it really doesnt matter who it is. They are all busy worshipping at Cummings altar and used to getting a soft time off the English media. Pretty much guarantees that whoever moves in will be just as incompatible with Scottish interests.

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
17 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Gove isnt *quite* as much of a cartoon bumbling clown as Boris, but he is one callous fucker and he cant hide it. The way the Tory cabinet has been driven in recent times, it really doesnt matter who it is. They are all busy worshipping at Cummings altar and used to getting a soft time off the English media. Pretty much guarantees that whoever moves in will be just as incompatible with Scottish interests.

Ah, but Gove can employ the Scottish accent he uses sometimes when speaking of Scottish independence in Scottish media, and that faux English twang he uses when he’s interviewed on UK or wider-world media. They really are cynical enough to think the Scotch proles will be swayed by the little freak’s shifting accent.

28 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
34 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

"One callous fucker"..? Very appropriate choice of words!

Agree re English media. They'd much rather attack the clowns in the US, rather than their very own home grown ones.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

On 30/09/2020 at 13:37, ICTJohnboy said:

"One callous fucker"..? Very appropriate choice of words!

Agree re English media. They'd much rather attack the clowns in the US, rather than their very own home grown ones.

Gove, Patel, Johnson* - these are all dangerous, barely-human psychopaths in a mould that I don’t think we’ve ever seen in UK politics. It irks me to no end to hear smug twats like Ian Dale commenting - as a Brexiteer and Tory - on the shitshow of the US, as though Blighty is somehow above it, when he’s been part and parcel of ensuring England eagerly apes it. BritNats like him just don’t appear to recognise that the UK is now a discount US, not a more civilised or intelligent version.

*Oh, and I forgot to even mention that thing Rees-Mogg who has no place in any reasonable, modern democracy (and so fits right in into today’s UK governance). He also looks like Jonathan Pryce playing notorious chess killer William Herbert Wallace. c**t.

4036B229-2687-413B-BB3F-4A45C59DB4A6.jpeg

Edited by Antlion

Gove, Patel, Johnson* - these are all dangerous, barely-human psychopaths in a mould that I don’t think we’ve ever seen in UK politics. It irks me to no end to hear smug twats like Ian Dale commenting - as a Brexiteer and Tory - on the shitshow of the US, as though Blighty is somehow about it, when he’s been part and parcel of ensuring England eagerly apes it. BritNats like him just don’t appear to recognise that the UK is now a discount US, not a more civilised or intelligent version.
*Oh, and I forgot to even mention that thing Rees-Mogg who has no place in any reasonable, modern democracy (and so fits right in into today’s UK governance). He also looks like Jonathan Pryce playing notorious chess killer William Herbert Wallace. c**t.
4036B229-2687-413B-BB3F-4A45C59DB4A6.jpeg.0fe068a5d01ff9c6ba72558fcdc17545.jpeg
I do feel obliged sometimes to try to direct the appropriate amount of visceral hate towards the constituents of these c***s. It's easy to forget that although they are part of a rancid wee inner sanctum, folk still have to return them as MPs. Who the f**k are they?

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, Antlion said:
Gove, Patel, Johnson* - these are all dangerous, barely-human psychopaths in a mould that I don’t think we’ve ever seen in UK politics. It irks me to no end to hear smug twats like Ian Dale commenting - as a Brexiteer and Tory - on the shitshow of the US, as though Blighty is somehow about it, when he’s been part and parcel of ensuring England eagerly apes it. BritNats like him just don’t appear to recognise that the UK is now a discount US, not a more civilised or intelligent version.

I do feel obliged sometimes to try to direct the appropriate amount of visceral hate towards the constituents of these c***s. It's easy to forget that although they are part of a rancid wee inner sanctum, folk still have to return them as MPs. Who the f**k are they?

There are millions of nasty Tory voters the length and breadth of Britain.  People who would almost definitely use the word “decent” to describe themselves if asked but who are, as you say, rancid, in deed and thought.

Small-minded, myopic, homophobic, xenophobic, racist shitehouses who facilitate and perpetuate the likes of Johnson, Patel, Gove, Mogg, etc.

They are far less in number and in influence in Scotland; that is why Independence is crucial.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

There are millions of nasty Tory voters the length and breadth of Britain.  People who would almost definitely use the word “decent” to describe themselves if asked but who are, as you say, rancid, in deed and thought.

Small-minded, myopic, homophobic, xenophobic, racist shitehouses who facilitate and perpetuate the likes of Johnson, Patel, Gove, Mogg, etc.

They are far less in number and in influence in Scotland; that is why Independence is crucial.

Don’t forget “classist”. There are significant numbers of working class people south of the border (and plenty north of it) who believe that a public school English accent = intelligent, fit to rule, better than the rest of us. It has ever been thus.

About 26% of new universal credit claimants are from managerial, administrative and professional backgrounds, according to findings by the ESRC-funded Welfare at a Social Distance academic research project, a trend that may bring fresh scrutiny of a welfare system designed primarily for people on low incomes.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/30/hundreds-of-thousands-who-lost-jobs-in-pandemic-denied-universal-credit

I think this more than anything about covid is likely to have a big effect on the Tory vote in future.

I won't lie, seeing folk with capital, second homes etc greeting about not being entitled to benefits has been the best thing about this whole clusterfuck. Mainly because before it all they were extremely vocal about the welfare state [emoji23]

7 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/30/hundreds-of-thousands-who-lost-jobs-in-pandemic-denied-universal-credit

I think this more than anything about covid is likely to have a big effect on the Tory vote in future.

I won't lie, seeing folk with capital, second homes etc greeting about not being entitled to benefits has been the best thing about this whole clusterfuck. Mainly because before it all they were extremely vocal about the welfare state emoji23.png

12 hours ago, Antlion said:

Don’t forget “classist”. There are significant numbers of working class people south of the border (and plenty north of it) who believe that a public school English accent = intelligent, fit to rule, better than the rest of us. It has ever been thus.

Not just this - there are masses of working class people who cannot get their heads round the idea that they may just be a hell of a lot closer to that Big Issue seller they walk past every day than they ever will be to the cúnts running the country.

Thanks mainly to Thatcher, the country's working class is, by and large, two or three paydays from the streets, and frightened people don't fight back. Much easier to blame the wee brown people trying to get into Britain - ironically, because Britain has been involved in bombing their homes into the Stone Age.

Great Britain - Punching down as we sink into oblivion. Not even any good at bullying anymore.

On 30/09/2020 at 17:43, Bairnardo said:
On 30/09/2020 at 16:44, Antlion said:

I live in what is almost the next door constituency to Rees-Moggs.   His family in that area were from about the 18th , 19th century.. mine owners, the North Somerset coalfields.  They're well entrenched locally.  In these rural areas, voting traditions go along family lines, down through generation to generation.  The 2 landlords  ( brothers ) of my flat are local farmers.  The handyman often goes to their farm to do odd jobs. He describes family conversations as overtly racist.    Only last week I wrote a letter to one of the landlords to say that I wasn't interested in his views of Asian people, and if he raised the subject of race or religion with me in future, I'd terminate the conversation. 

It's ignorance, and lack of good education.

Edited by beefybake

Hancock is part of the Johnson protection team.

”He’s totally out of touch”.  “Yeah, but he’s not as bad as Rees Mogg”.

”He’s totally useless”.  “Yeah, but he’s not as bad as Hancock”.

”He’s a totally despicable cùnt of the highest order”.  “Yeah, but he’s still a lot more likeable than Patel”.