The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

12 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

The original question was from Andrew Bowie, one of Johnson's  Scottish British Conservative MP's.

He's never going to ask a tricky follow-up question.

The question was deliberately framed to allow Johnson to showboat.

And subsequently make a complete arse of himself, as usual.

A check showed that the border was agreed upon in 1237 and ratified in the. Treaty of York.

A privileged and exclusive education in Eton obviously would not include any reference to Scotland or  Scottish History unless it mentioned grouse shooting.

14 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

And subsequently make a complete arse of himself, as usual.

A check showed that the border was agreed upon in 1237 and ratified in the. Treaty of York.

A privileged and exclusive education in Eton obviously would not include any reference to Scotland or  Scottish History unless it mentioned grouse shooting.

I'm sure he knows this.

He was playing to his gallery who will lap it up. There's plenty morons in Scotland even who will have loved that one.

42 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I'm sure he knows this.

He was playing to his gallery who will lap it up. There's plenty morons in Scotland even who will have loved that one.

I doubt it, this is a fool who can quote obscure Greek poetry verbatim but couldn't fuckin ride a zip wire, the tories are littered with these clowns, Davidson the blurt, Fluffy, Swiss Tony, Farmer Jack and that fuckin victorian Rees Mogg, is it any wonder street wise Cummings fills their heeds full of shite and runs fuckin rings round them.

Fuckin Dollsheeds.

8 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

I doubt it, this is a fool who can quote obscure Greek poetry verbatim but couldn't fuckin ride a zip wire, the tories are littered with these clowns, Davidson the blurt, Fluffy, Swiss Tony, Farmer Jack and that fuckin victorian Rees Mogg, is it any wonder street wise Cummings fills their heeds full of shite and runs fuckin rings round them.

Fuckin Dollsheeds.

I'm fairly certain the PM knows what a border is.

But this is also a PM that loves a soundbite and he won't allow simple geographical facts to come between him and his speeches.

This is a man that uttered the phrase 'we won't just bounce back, we'll bounce forward' the other day. He should have been binned for that alone.

And it's reported this morning that Bojo's father Stanley has flown to Athens via Bulgaria as the Greek Gov has banned all direct flights from the UK, his excuse is that he needs to covid proof his villa prior to the letting season?????????????????????????????

The Foreign Office presently advices against all but essential international travel.

So it seems that nobody in Greece can Covid proof a house?

It would appear that those closest to the clown can travel and stay as and when/where they please.

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I'm fairly certain the PM knows what a border is.

But this is also a PM that loves a soundbite and he won't allow simple geographical facts to come between him and his speeches.

This is a man that uttered the phrase 'we won't just bounce back, we'll bounce forward' the other day. He should have been binned for that alone.

Looks like his father doesn't as he has flagrantly disregarded many so as to fly to Greece against the Greek Gov's statement. 

Edited by SandyCromarty

Looks like his father doesn't as he has flagrantly disregarded many so as to fly to Greece against the Greek Gov's statement. 
Well since the PM made it abundantly.clear at the expense of his own limited credibility that the rules dont apply to his advisor, should it be considered a surprise that the father believes he can do what he wants and the son is happy to let him?

6 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

Was it just me or did the BJ look ill today, he looked awful.

He has been sick for a long time, see today he is basically washing his hands of the pandemic and just saying to employers & councils  to sort things out

Boris Johnson will come to Scotland in an attempt to save the Union.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/boris-johnson-visit-scotland-amid-panic-over-independence-2917901

Yeah that’s going to work you fat, entitled, lying buffoon.