The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

An NHS doctor working in a COVID-19 intensive care unit has said he will resign by the end of the week if Dominic Cummings has not done so by then - and said other NHS staff will most likely follow.

Dr Dominic Pimenta, a cardiology registrar, tweeted a picture of himself wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), saying: "This stuff is hot and hard work. Haven't seen my parents since January.

"Frankly, Cummings spits in the face of all our efforts, the whole NHS. If he doesn't resign, I will."

Cummings better have one hell of a statement to salvage the clusterfuck he's in. I suspect he wont though, and will come out with his usual arrogant manner, prob having a go at the press for their unfair treatment of hounding him, as he's done nothing wrong.

4 minutes ago, King_Of_Kings said:

He's made it worse!! He refuses to even say he has regrets, refuses to apologise or admit any wrongdoing!! Just watching it I want to reach in the TV and slap the sh*t out him!!

Harsh! With a face like that it has obviously already had the shit slapped out of it.