The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

Cummings isn't an MP, he isn't "front line" so other than the embarrassment he will no doubt still be able to run the show even if publicly flogged so to speak. He won't be able to be seen entering No 10 but does a spin doctor actually need to be on site to influence ?

2 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

He strikes me as the kind of man who relishes a room of people going silent when he walks in, so I think he'd lose a lot of power if he couldn't physically be there.

And he won't be able to order armed police to drag civil servants he doesn't like out the door.

7 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

He strikes me as the kind of man who relishes a room of people going silent when he walks in, so I think he'd lose a lot of power if he couldn't physically be there.

He's encountering the problem Mandelson and Campbell found; you can do well with the press by carrying a big stick, but they'll fucking have you at the first sign of weakness.

All he needs to do is ignore it and he'll be fine. It all depends on whether or not the party still thinks he's useful enough to put up with a bit of bad press at a time when the public's opinion is irrelevant. Also a good opportunity to re-establish that, in our society, the folk at the top do what they want. There are still plenty of folk happy enough with that concept.

Even by the low standards Boris sets, that press conference was an utter shambles from start to finish. He's so out of his depth it'd be funny if he wasn't the so called leader of the United Kingdom.

There is absolutely nothing the Tories will not brass-neck their way through.

Quite happy with this though, they will rightly be crucified from all corners for backing Cummings so vigorously. Starmer especially will be laughing like f**k.

I don't know any 4 year old who could sit in a car for 260 miles without needing the toilet, so hopefully some service station will come up with some VR.

Then he passes the kid over to his parents knowing he and his wife have symptoms and have been travelling in a confined space with the child.

Fuckin Tories, there's an active petition on the go to sack him.

1 hour ago, Dunfermline Don said:

IMG_0603.jpg

This ignores the key part of the Harry Cole stuff which is that Johnson was shagging Symonds while she was in a relationship with Harry Cole and yet he still defends Johnson. Genuine cuckoldry.