The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

Pre recorded so will take no questions = shitebag
Exactly. What a minter of a country to elect a leader who is incapable of giving a live speech or responding to questions.

6 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

And yet a large chunk of the population thinks that he "tells it like it is".

I had a work colleague a few weeks ago bigging up Boris.  He reckons that he stands up to the lying media. This guy completely overlooked the fact that Johnson is a journalist who has been sacked for lying. 

People see what they want to see.

Mind when we all used to laugh at the Italians as they continually re-elected Berlusconi?

Happier times.

2 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Seemed a bit strange as they say more detail will be gone into in parliament tomorrow don't know if Boris will be involved with that, he also mentioned that questions from the public would be answered, presumably once they have been vetted and again don't know if he will delegate one of his minions to face that. 

11 hours ago, doulikefish said:

I don't think its been done because he is a shitebag (although he is) but because he can't be trusted to deliver a clear message at a press conference. 

58 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

I don't think its been done because he is a shitebag (although he is) but because he can't be trusted to deliver a clear message at a press conference. 

Scuttlebutt is that this is because he's a drunk. Like Charles Kennedy.

29 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

I see the Tory MP for Shrewsbury is calling for a referendum to abolish the Welsh Parliament for daring to keep their policy on staying at home. How dare they think for themselves!

Presumably they want it to be a "UK vote" as well.

"Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales, the three other nations, have abandoned Englands programme" ~ Angela Rayner. No ye daft bint, England has abandoned the UK programme! British Nationalism, it's just England, we're only there for our resources.