The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

7 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

The news media are at pains to re-assure us that Boris is still in charge, and still running the country.

They're reporting it as if it was some kind of a good thing.

Who do you think would replace him? If it's Raab or Gove I hope he pulls through. Or pretty well anyone else in the Cabinet. The only one I don't see as even more of a c**t is Steve Barclay, but he has no chance.

mon1.thumb.JPG.3b4675c35879753fe728e7cb4d2a994c.JPG

mon2.thumb.JPG.4cfecef4e102a3782678bc2f156d6dc3.JPG

mon3.thumb.JPG.3d36d098d0aa0702efeeef05b3542bf3.JPG

mon4.thumb.JPG.fac67dfb63395edcf4f85ea96d08e113.JPG

Who do you think would replace him? If it's Raab or Gove I hope he pulls through. Or pretty well anyone else in the Cabinet. The only one I don't see as even more of a c**t is Steve Barclay, but he has no chance.
mon1.thumb.JPG.3b4675c35879753fe728e7cb4d2a994c.JPG
mon2.thumb.JPG.4cfecef4e102a3782678bc2f156d6dc3.JPG
mon3.thumb.JPG.3d36d098d0aa0702efeeef05b3542bf3.JPG
mon4.thumb.JPG.fac67dfb63395edcf4f85ea96d08e113.JPG

It’s a weird one. On the one hand, obviously Boris Johnson not being alive anymore is a good thing. On the other, literally all of the candidates to take over are complete c***s, even by the standards of Tory MPs.

The only silver lining is that I don’t think Raab/Gove/whoever would be given nearly as much leeway by the public and don’t know if they’d be able to keep the rest of the c***s in line to the same extent.

4 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

It’s a weird one. On the one hand, obviously Boris Johnson not being alive anymore is a good thing. On the other, literally all of the candidates to take over are complete c***s, even by the standards of Tory MPs.

The only silver lining is that I don’t think Raab/Gove/whoever would be given nearly as much leeway by the public and don’t know if they’d be able to keep the rest of the c***s in line to the same extent.

They can have Alister Jack back.

11 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

One at a time, that’s all we can ask for.

11 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

😂😂😂

Tragic

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

It's a good question but I'm surprised you seem to believe Boris is the best man for the job, as far his cabinet goes. Quite honestly I wouldn't like to have to chose a new leader from that lot.

What needs to happen now is a coalition government formed from all the major parties at Westminster. Two obvious candidates for PM spring to mind straight away. 

Spoiler

Nicola or Ian Blackford

Edited by ICTJohnboy

8 minutes ago, Hymlick Manouvre said:

Classy Nats still wishing folk being dead because they have an opposing political view, pathetic but expected.

Wouldn't wish him dead, but possibly incapacitated through damage to his brain.

1 hour ago, Hymlick Manouvre said:

Classy Nats still wishing folk being dead because they have an opposing political view, pathetic but expected.

I thought those in favour of independence shared Johnson’s view that nations should be “in charge of their own political destinies”? It seems to be Johnson who has opposing political views to Johnson.

1 hour ago, Hymlick Manouvre said:

Hilter had opposing political views to many people. as did Stalin - it is the extremities of those political views that perhaps cause people to make such statements about said person's health/mortality. 

I wouldn't say Boris Johnson's views are extreme in comparison to say Hitler or Stalin but they are extreme if you care about large swathes of the population who if not all vulnerable, were not born with a silver spoon in their mouth. 

3 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

Hilter had opposing political views to many people. as did Stalin - it is the extremities of those political views that perhaps cause people to make such statements about said person's health/mortality. 

I wouldn't say Boris Johnson's views are extreme in comparison to say Hitler or Stalin but they are extreme if you care about large swathes of the population who if not all vulnerable, were not born with a silver spoon in their mouth. 

Far be it for me to praise the Tories but the extent of the market interventions announced by the chancellor is clearly not just about protecting those with Silver Spoons.  If anything, I think the 80% number is too high for employees.  Although I welcome the extra £20 added to UC.

3 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Coronavirus in Scotland: Orange Order plan Glasgow parade to thank Tory government

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18362247.coronavirus-scotland-orange-order-plan-glasgow-parade-thank-tory-government/

I checked and it's not April the 1st anymore.

Beautiful. I’m only surprised they haven’t proposed sending any unmarried daughters amongst the membership south to be ceremoniously deflowered by the dear leader. Surely that would show their demented love?

Just wait until they find out Tory policies have killed even more people people in Wales than Scotland. 

E2B24279-6D7C-45D7-9C25-330F0AD34D98.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Princess Diana type drip feed news. Minor road accident, no injuries, minor injuries, precautionary admittance, x-ray just in case...oh fūck she's deid!