The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

Guest Bob Mahelp
8 hours ago, ancientnoise said:

Eh?

Whit?

Andrew Marr opened his programme yesterday by stating that the majority of the UK population were approving of how Johnson is handling this......a 'fact' that I wasn't aware of (and may not even be a fact at all).

He then lauded Johnson by stating how he can draw on his hero, Churchill, for inspiration in times of crisis.

Jesus wept. Dominic Cummings couldn't have written it better.

36 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Andrew Marr opened his programme yesterday by stating that the majority of the UK population were approving of how Johnson is handling this......a 'fact' that I wasn't aware of (and may not even be a fact at all).

He then lauded Johnson by stating how he can draw on his hero, Churchill, for inspiration in times of crisis.

There will be emergency legislation put to the HoC soon to deal with the virus.  I wonder what, if any, 'justifyable' media repression/manipulation will accompany this.

We have the worst PM supported by the worst sort of advisers that we could have been stuck with to deal with this crisis.

The part-time PM giving another nothing update. I reckon the moronic w****r is genuinely baffled that the proles aren’t doffing their caps and rallying round in a showing of Blitz spirit, as he’s been led to believe the working classes always do when upper class leadership is demonstrated to them.

Nobody challenged the bufoon on the herd policy from a few days ago

The part-time PM giving another nothing update. I reckon the moronic w****r is genuinely baffled that the proles aren’t doffing their caps and rallying round in a showing of Blitz spirit, as he’s been led to believe the working classes always do when upper class leadership is demonstrated to them.

48 minutes ago, Antlion said:

I was suprised he actually bothered to do it himself tbh.

Guest Bob Mahelp

He's a fuckwit mumbleclown. 

Jibber jabbered on for ages, waved his arms a lot, and said absolutely f**k all. 

People would have listened, heard nothing, laughed and then fucked off to the pub. 

10 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

In all fairness it is one of those time-of-crisis moments when everybody wants to be supportive of whoever even if they really think he is a total dick.

Same as a hurricane or tornado or similar.

All he has to do is mumble a few words and then say "right now here are some experts to explain it better than me".

I wonder how Michael Gove PM would have dealt with the matter. 🤔

Edited by Fullerene

1 minute ago, aDONisSheep said:

What was the question?

Quoting from the Guardian for accuracy - Many firms facing falling demand. Why is your help in the form of lending when these firms have no way of knowing what the future holds. They may not want to take on more debt? And why not announce today what you will do to ensure people are not penalised for staying away from work?

Jeremy Chunt - 'People realise that the NHS is one of the best systems in the world to deal with these pandemics.'

He then goes on to state how the South Korean and Chinese systems use mobile phone technology in these situations and we are so far behind.

????

There’s absolutely no point in Boris Johnson being at these briefings. He makes a vague speech at the beginning and passes any vaguely difficult question on to whoever is with him, occasionally jumping in with non-answers that are irrelevant to the question asked.

Anyone know if sports clubs qualifies under the ‘leisure’ companies being given £25k grants? Could be the difference between life and death for a Scottish football club.

Don’t know if this is the right thread, but Sadiq Khan is keeping very quiet about a London lockdown.

When it comes to making difficult and unpopular decisions he’s a much as a coward as Johnson.