The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

12 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I disagree, and I think that like a lot of people you perhaps consider the Eye to be a purely humourous publication. Of course it is just that, but the very dense, small- print business articles at the back are worth the cover price alone.

In a age when the UK print media resides under the jackboots of right wing proprietors, Private Eye shines a light on things that they, the Government, big business, the Monarchy and the criminal classes would prefer to be hidden from public view.

David Steel is merely the latest in a long line of disreputable people who now have cause to ponder. More power to it.

Even a lot of that humour has a serious slant.

Just read that sorry saga the other night.

Cartoon of Patel and Johnson has got some folk well up in arms. Notably Farage, whoninstesd of calling it out as racist, if he feels it is racist, simply elected to lament the fact that hes not allowed to ridicule Diane Abbott. What the f**k.....

13 hours ago, Crùbag said:

Jesus Christ. What an absolute arsehole. Wait till his handlers inform him that such a strategy will decimate his core vote.

It's kind of inevitable though, isn't it?
We're all going to catch it at some point. Probably better to catch it early and build up some sort of immunity, rather than catch it later on when the virus may have evolved.

Jesus Christ. What an absolute arsehole. Wait till his handlers inform him that such a strategy will decimate his core vote.

Nah, the majority of the over 65s that survive what will essentially be a cull will still traipse out and give the Tories another 5 years in 2024.

One late night hospital visit I was at there were a couple of well dressed pensioners waiting as well, one reading the daily mail and periodically hissing at the other about how long they were having to wait.

The best news item I saw (not sure if it was true) was that they were considering allowing people to object to treatment from specific nurses. Honestly happy to let that happen and let their treatment become voluntary to the rest of the staff.

Is the Italian method even viable? They don't have the same level of control over the exterior areas of their country that the Chinese do so it's unlikely they will be able to keep the virus out later in the year even if they defeat it in the spring. 

For the Italian shutdown to work international travel will have to be kept to a minimum for at least 12 months which will have huge impacts on the global economy. The true equation may be preventable Corona deaths versus potential recession deaths. 

34 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Is the Italian method even viable? They don't have the same level of control over the exterior areas of their country that the Chinese do so it's unlikely they will be able to keep the virus out later in the year even if they defeat it in the spring. 

For the Italian shutdown to work international travel will have to be kept to a minimum for at least 12 months which will have huge impacts on the global economy. The true equation may be preventable Corona deaths versus potential recession deaths. 

Or the boffins come up with an antiviral drug to combat it.

1 hour ago, dirty dingus said:

Or the boffins come up with an antiviral drug to combat it.

Or it peters out in a couple of months like it's hopefully starting to do in China and South Korea, giving time for antivirals and vaccines to be tested before it comes back. I thought the italian method referred to using anal to avoid pregnancy. :bag 

Junior health minister aswell.Can she not wash her hands?

There's Nadine Dorries got the Covid which is good for everyone tbh. The likes of me get to laugh, and the likes of Tories get to pretend they're upset that I'm laughing.

If i caught this thing I was going to join the local Tory party and hang out with them as much as possible. This might save me the hassle [emoji23]
Off to buy 500 bottles of corona so I can toast each and every one that drops....

At PMQ's today...

Question from Pete Wishart :

Can the Prime Minister explain to me just why he is so singularly unpopular in Scotland? Is it because he thinks he can say No to a nation, or is it  simply because his blustering buffoonery just jars with the Scottish people?

Answer from Blustering Boris :

Bluster & buffoonery x 100.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

Cuntface Johnson does not look like he’s enjoying being PM.  Hopefully he gets bad AIDS and passes it on to Patel and Raaaaab before popping his clogs.
To be serious, although he is generally mustering sufficient gravitas right now I suspect he is struggling quite badly. A lifetime of indulged privilege and to hell with the consequences is hardly ideal preparation for the job of PM, never mind at a time of international crisis unparalleled in the modern era.

I'll hazard this is the first time in Johnson's working life that he has been forced to focus from dawn to dusk, and that won't come easily. In truth, the guys who will be running things are the senior Medical and Scientific Advisers and the battery of unseen but much-maligned senior Civil Servants - despite public appearances this PM and his cabinet of mediocrities will be following, not leading the agenda.