The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

More outbreaks of racist shit marring the Chelse/Spurs game this afternoon.

Would it be fair to suggest that the increase in this cu ntish behaviour south of the border is directly related to having an out and out racist at the helm in Number 10?

Edited by ICTJohnboy

33 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Ehh Chelsea have always been big racists

I wouldn't dispute that, but my point is, are racist attacks becoming more frequent, now that we have a rasict c unt as our Prime Minister?

Edited by ICTJohnboy

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/12/2019 at 11:34, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Zac Goldsmith off to the lords then.

The son of a billionaire, made editor of his uncle's magazine at 23. Parachuted into a leafy London constituency, lost his seat twice in 3 years and ran an incredibly racist London mayoral campaign.

Truly rags to riches stuff. Boris delivering alredy for the voters of Blyth who put their faith in him.

For widespread corruption and nepotism nothing beats the old Scottish Town Councils.

On 17/12/2019 at 11:34, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Zac Goldsmith off to the lords then.

The son of a billionaire, made editor of his uncle's magazine at 23. Parachuted into a leafy London constituency, lost his seat twice in 3 years and ran an incredibly racist London mayoral campaign.

Truly rags to riches stuff. Boris delivering alredy for the voters of Blyth who put their faith in him.

Is it his sister who's on the run for pimping for Andy and Epstein?

Boris Johnson said the bong stuff was a government plan on the TV. What a farce.

Yeah, I saw him saying just that on an interview with Dan Walker on Breakfast TV. A thought occurred to me when watching that interview was that every time he opens his mouth, he goes into "acting mode". The body language gives so much away., and not a single utterance of his can be believed.

He has developed this acting role over the years - I just can't see him getting away with it for even half the term of this parliament. All those idiots in England who voted for him, will soon get fed up with the non deliverance of his ludicrous promises . What a shame there's no opposition in place, other than the SNP.

Boris Johnson said the bong stuff was a government plan on the TV. What a farce.

Yeah, I saw him saying just that on an interview with Dan Walker on Breakfast TV. A thought occurred to me when watching that interview was that every time he opens his mouth, he goes into "acting mode". The body language gives so much away., and not a single utterance of his can be believed. He has developed this acting role over the years - I just can't see him getting away with it for even half the term of this parliament. All those idiots in England who voted for him, will soon get fed up with the non deliverance of his ludicrous promises . What a shame there's no opposition in place, other than the SNP.  [/quote

Johnson literally lies about absolutely everything. From the NHS, Brexit and foreign policy to far less serious things like going vegan during the Tory leadership election. He is a compulsive liar who will be caught lying a million times between now and the next election, and nobody who currently votes for him will give a solitary f**k.

Posters on this website have gleefully been calling it for years that Brexit is about to be reversed, the indyref is on its way, May/Johnson can’t possibly get out of THIS particular jam, Trump is gone on about a million different occasions, etc etc etc. None of them have happened, and none of them are going to happen for the foreseeable future either.

2 minutes ago, Paco said:

Posters on this website have gleefully been calling it for years that Brexit is about to be reversed, the indyref is on its way, May/Johnson can’t possibly get out of THIS particular jam, Trump is gone on about a million different occasions, etc etc etc. None of them have happened, and none of them are going to happen for the foreseeable future either.

You have to hold on to a smidgeon of optimism.

On 16/01/2020 at 18:12, Paco said:

Yeah, I saw him saying just that on an interview with Dan Walker on Breakfast TV. A thought occurred to me when watching that interview was that every time he opens his mouth, he goes into "acting mode". The body language gives so much away., and not a single utterance of his can be believed. He has developed this acting role over the years - I just can't see him getting away with it for even half the term of this parliament. All those idiots in England who voted for him, will soon get fed up with the non deliverance of his ludicrous promises . What a shame there's no opposition in place, other than the SNP.  [/quote

Johnson literally lies about absolutely everything. From the NHS, Brexit and foreign policy to far less serious things like going vegan during the Tory leadership election. He is a compulsive liar who will be caught lying a million times between now and the next election, and nobody who currently votes for him will give a solitary f**k.

I think it would be effective if opposition politicians used the the term “liar” whenever they reference Johnson in a speech, statement or interview.  There are so many examples to draw upon and during the coming weeks and months other lies, many that are very important, will surface.

If we are stuck with him as PM for a period the least our representatives can do is to expose him for what he is and constantly chip away at his credibility.

6 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Dominic Cummins very much enjoying his eminence grise reputation here, Johnson using virtually the same language as Cummings used in his weird job advert blog post. The thing is with MPs if you do this too often you end up giving lots of them the same reason to want rid of you. Johnson was already ruthless with kicking out leadership rivals after he won, he might have a big majority but he'll have a lot of enemies in the party already. This could create even more.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jan/18/boris-johnson-warns-cabinet-shape-up-or-be-sacked

Yeah this is all Cummings here. He hates the whole Westminster and Whitehall gravy train, this is his chance of making the cabinet feel uncomfortable and do exactly as he says.

The man is a lunatic.

2 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Johnson was already ruthless with kicking out leadership rivals after he won, he might have a big majority but he'll have a lot of enemies in the party already. This could create even more.

Eh?

Javid is Chancellor, Raab Foreign secretary, Gove is that Duchee of Lancaster thingy and Hunt was offered defence secretary.

Just now, SandyCromarty said:

Know so, one area that the average rate payer was unaware of is that some of the old town councils were giving out low interest mortgages, guess to who?

Well it wouldn't have been Arlene Foster, so you have me stumped...

7 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Especially disappointing to see the 'senior Downing Street source' bollocks continue as well. The Guardian should know better and really that whole article should be 'Alarm as aide to PM dictates terms to cabinet'.

Yep, I see that they are talking about moving the House of Lords NORTH!  Birmingham, or maybe York.  As a Scot living in England I find it so frustrating (and get into too many arguments) about this idea of one nation.  They seem to mean One nation England and not the UK.  To me north is not Manchester or Newcastle, its Inverness and the midlands is Not Birmingham but maybe Preston/Manchester or Newcastle.  When do these clowns understand that if they really want to be inclusive of the whole UK, they have to actually start by how they think of the UK.

Ok, thats my first rant on this forum.