The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

26 minutes ago, Uncle Scan said:

Shat out doing an interview on national radio

All the other leaders were on the Jeeza Vine show

He can't be expected to train as a milkman and do radio interviews - he's a fucking half-witted balloon who needs one line fed at a time. Milk crates first! 

Refused to get interviewed with the rest of the leaders because he would rightly of been exposed. Hides in a fridge on national TV to dodge questions. Brings out a manifesto that has no policies to help the vulnerable in our society. Still wins the election, even though it was obvious that he was scared to be put on the hot seat. He played a cunning and easy game, and it sadly fooled the British public. Fucking disgraceful.

I'm ever so glad that Mr Johnson has inspired us with his one nation vision.

I would just like to remember some words of St. Francis of Assisi which I think are really just particularly apt at the moment.

‘Where there is discord, may we bring harmony.

Where there is error, may we bring truth.

Where there is doubt, may we bring faith.

And where there is despair, may we bring hope

Just now, sophia said:

I'm ever so glad that Mr Johnson has inspired us with his one nation vision.

I would just like to remember some words of St. Francis of Assisi which I think are really just particularly apt at the moment.

‘Where there is discord, may we bring harmony.

Where there is error, may we bring truth.

Where there is doubt, may we bring faith.

And where there is despair, may we bring hope

Where there is industry, may we bring desolation.

Where there is coal mines, may we bring unemployment.

Where there is rates, may we bring the poll tax.

Where there is tolerance, may we bring intolerance.

Zac Goldsmith off to the lords then.

The son of a billionaire, made editor of his uncle's magazine at 23. Parachuted into a leafy London constituency, lost his seat twice in 3 years and ran an incredibly racist London mayoral campaign.

Truly rags to riches stuff. Boris delivering alredy for the voters of Blyth who put their faith in him.

2 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

The son of a billionaire, made editor of his uncle's magazine at 23. Parachuted into a leafy London constituency, lost his seat twice in 3 years and ran an incredibly racist London mayoral campaign.

Truly rags to riches stuff. Boris delivering alredy for the voters of Blyth who put their faith in him.

More empty words and promises for the many. Rewards for the few in the great rebuilding of the society they want.

6 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

3 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

More empty words and promises for the many. Rewards for the few in the great rebuilding of the society they want.

Anyone getting upset by this sort of think is in for a depressing five years.  What we are witnessing is the tip of the iceberg.  

Wholesale abuse of the power granted by thick as f**k voters in England and Wales will be an ongoing feature of U.K. politics.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Anyone getting upset by this sort of think is in for a depressing five years.  What we are witnessing is the tip of the iceberg.  

Wholesale abuse of the power granted by thick as f**k voters in England and Wales will be an ongoing feature of U.K. politics.

This ^^^

Nothing from this government over the next 5 years will surprise me in the slightest.

Vote Tory, Get Tory.